Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Infection ❯ Infection ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Infection
by Diane Kelley
Disclaimer:I do not own the series Transformers or the characters within, Hasbro does. I also do not own the song "Infection" Of which I am using the translated lyrics of. Onitsuka Chihiro is that artist, and I also recommend looking into more of her music, she is WONDERFUL.

"I need to say something good in reply"
and then the weeds on my tongue multiply.

the shadow cutting across my heartbeat
peels away someone's mask again.



Starscream could only look up at his leader in shock as the blow came, seemingly out of nowhere. . .one moment he had been looking at his radar screen, the next he was laying on his back on the floor, looking up into glowing red optics that promised more. ..much more. For his kind, a blow was as close to a kiss as one came. But what was it that glittered in those jewels of the most brilliant ruby? Was it love? Was it hate? or was it something of both? His mouth opened just slightly, if he had been human he would be panting almost now. Caught between terror. . .and something almost indefinable.

In the night
I sit down as if I'm dead.

my heart blows up, and the pieces flying everywhere glitter
but when did I become this weak?


He cursed silently to himself. He had no idea why Megatron affected him this way. YOU CAN HIT ME, STRIP THE PAINT FROM MY FRAME, DENT ME, RIP MY WINGS OFF, WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY SPIRIT. It was a vow he'd made the first time his leader had struck him, and so far he'd made good. But for how long?


I pretend that I don't notice that my legs have given way.

His legs shook as he fought to get them back under him, wiping the trickle of energon from the corner of his mouth as he did so.


My foolish sickness just gets worse and worse.

WE WERE FRIENDS ONCE. GOOD FRIENDS. WHEN DID THINGS GET SO TWISTED? HOW DID IT HAPPEN AND WHY? I WISH I KNEW. IF I DID, MAYBE I COULD FIX IT. He shook his head at his own foolishness. I'M A FOOL TO EVEN THINK IT POSSIBLE.


In the night
I realize this infection

He stood back up, returning to his station, trying to act cool, to be unaffected, but if one looked hard enough they would see the tiny trickle of ice that slid down his frame in the form of a shiver. That which drew him to his commander was like a sickness. . .a fever that burned up all of his inhibitions until the blow came.

my heart blows up, and the pieces flying everywhere glitter
but when did I become this weak?

I'm beginning to be scared of many kinds of tiny fevers
though I don't have a hope of winning
I must awaken from this

The vorns turned, as they must. . . .and everything exploded. Starscream achieved what he had always wished, the mantle of leadership, and for one shining moment it felt as if all he had suffered had been worthwhile. But all dreams must end, and even the mightiest must fall. The flinders and ash that had once been his shell drifted to the platform in the same way his dreams did. Dreams of leadership and of freedom, gone in an instant of rage.


my heart blows up, and the pieces flying everywhere glitter
but at some point I became this weak.

my heart blows up and the pieces, pieces flying everywhere...

when did I become this weak?









Converting /tmp/phptykWFx to /dev/stdout