Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ The Fallen Spark ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry that it took so long to write this chapter. I just had a brain cramp but here it is.

Chapter 24: The Fallen Spark

By KellyQ

"I'm sorry, T-ai, but it's going to take to long!"

With that Rena was out the door and merely bumped into Sideburn.

"Where are you going in such a hurry, sweetheart?"

"I'm sorry Sidebur, but I have no time to talk ...."

She then put her hands on his shoulders and gently moved him aside and took off running leaving the young Autobot brother very confused. Sideburn stood there for a moment wondering why she was off in such a hurry when the look in her optics flashed through his data banks ... a look of death.

"Sweetheart, wait!"

*************************

"All right you pest! You're asking for it!!"

"Oh yea? Come and get me! Rena power up!"

Nothing happened, she still looked the same. Rena looked down at her shaking hands, confused. The Decepticons just chuckled as they stepped closer ....

"Scourge, destroy her!"

Megatron transformed into a military jet and took off into the air with the antidote. NO! This is the last time I'm going to let him get away with murder! Rena bend her knees ready to send off some energy so she could try and power up but nothing happened.

Scourge reached out and grabbed her arm; tightening his grip causing her to jolt forward. He lifted his leg and kicked her down. Pain shot through her body as she hit the ground tasting dust.

"Hmrph, you're no better than blue boy!" Scourge mocked.

Before Rena could move, she was hit right in the chest causing her to tumble like a weed. Darn it, Rena cursed as she got to her hands and knees then froze when she saw two pair of familiar legs. She slowly looked up to see Scourge reaching for her neck ...

Wam!

Rena tried to pull away as he lifted her up tightening his grip ... Come on! Why can't I power up ... she tried to move her arms ... slag! I -- I can't move! Realization struck her. She had no power! Something was keeping her from doing it. What was it?

"Let her go Scourge!"

It was Magnus hovering three feet in the air; his expression stern and cold.

"Magnus, what are you doing here? Megatron has the antidote! He went that way!"

He didn't move, not even a flinch. Something in his optics made Rena's optics widen. Why was he looking like that? Did he not care at all what happened?

"I said drop her!"

"Drop her? Oh, I'll do more than that."

Before Magnus could comprehend what Scourge was talking about; the Decepticon removed his hand grabbed her shoulder jerking it forward causing her to spin really fast ... Magnus froze when Scourge whipped out his sword ...

"Say good-bye! Sword of Fury!"

Everything just moved slowly after that. Magnus just watched as everything just echoed through his ears and the surroundings became water base collar as Scourge drove the sword right through Rena's chest.

"No!"

Came a watery voice; that's when the surroundings started to crack and shatter like a mirror causing Magnus to stop breathing for one moment before he could comprehend who screamed.

"Noooo!"

Magnus looked down to see that it was Sideburn standing there his hands on the side his head; his face twisted with all sorts of expressions ... pain, hate, and loss ... when ....

"Blizzard Storm!"

The strong Autobot brother twisted his body even more to see that it was Optimus. He lunged for Scourge; they both went crashing to the ground .... it wasn't long before Scourge flung Optimus and went crashing to the ground hard ....

"Now you die Optimus! Twin laser!"

After Mega-octane fired, he waited for the dust to settle to see that it was Omega Prime standing there looking very menacing.....

"First, DR. Omishi! Hotshot! Then R.E.V. now Rena!" Omega Prime said walking toward the Decepticons his voice cold stern and uncaring, "you don't care how people feel inside do you?"

The fused warrior kept on walking as the mega guns mounted on his shoulders not afraid to get hit. Scourge got out his plasma gun and fired but it seamed to have no effect on him .... Mega-octane fired too but Omega Prime just kept on coming. That's when Scourge noticed that the fused warrior was glowing ....

"You've hurt to many people! People I care about!" Omega continued as images of Hotshot, Dr. Omishi and R.E.V. (who was still back at base out cold ) before him, "you may have a spark of an Autobot but this has gone to fare!"

Omega picked his speed up to a run; with nothing but pure hate in his optic sensor .... Sideburn how ever lifted Rena's upper body up in his arm as his other arm on her wound .... she was dead or all most there at any rate ...

"Oh, sweetheart ... I'm so sorry ...."

"Wha ... what have .... I ... told ....you ... about ... calling me ... that ...."

"Please ... don't ... leave ... me ..." Sideburn chocked taking her hand and clutching it tightly.

"Sidebur ..."

"Yes ..." he said inching closer.

"I'm ... I'm sorry for ---" She paused taking a breath, "for ... being ... a ... jerk ... I'm ... sorry ---"

He waited for her to finish but that's when he noticed that her grip decreased ....

"Rena ..." He paused just realizing that she just died ...

Sideburn sat there for a few moments not even realizing that Omega Prime was just walking up to see if everything was all right ... once he got closer he noticed that the young Autobots shoulders where shaking a little mumbling words.

"I won't forgive you. I won't forgive you."

"Sidebur ...."

The young Autobot was on his feet; his face dark with hate ... that's when Omega noticed something was different ... and he didn't like at all!

"I'll make you pay .... "

Omega's optics widen when Sideburn powered up ready to fight ...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Well, I'm all most done with story ... just a few more chapters to go ....