Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Transforming of the Spark PART ONE ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Seventeen: Transforming of the Spark PART ONE

By KellyQ

Sky Byte lay on his bed board; he really wanted to go and do something for his Megatron, but the leader said that he would have the Decepticons take care of the mission with some of the others Predacons help. It was the first time Sky Byte laid low and watched everything from the computer screen like it was some kind of action packed movie but with no pop corn ( covered with butter that is ).

"I want you to watch ... maybe you would learn something Sky Byte." Megatron said calmly with a grin on his face.

"Oh, sir ... yes sir ...."

************************

The dust trailed behind them as they raced down the desert road really enjoying each others company.

"I'm going to win!"

"We'll see about that! Sideburn, power up!"

"Oh yea? Eat my dust!"

Rena power up and took off leaving a trail of dust behind her. Sideburn pouted playfully as he picked up his speed; soon they where going one hundred miles an hour parallel with each other. Sideburn finally caught up with Rena who was just transforming as he transformed too covered in sweat.

"That's a good idea," She said out of breath.

"Any time." He said sitting next to her.

They sat there in silence just enjoying each others company with out saying anything until Sideburn broke the silence.

"Rena ..."

"Yea ..."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Huh?"

By now Rena was looking at him with great shock as he looked down ready for her to slap him but no blow came. Sideburn looked back at her.

"Sorry ... I shouldn't have ..."

"Sideburn, I'm flattered that you like me ..." she said looking softly at him as she took his hand, "I like you too. But what about Optimus ....?"

"Oh, that," he sighed looking away.

"Oh ... I'm sorry ..."

"Don't be. I'm not ... we had a talk and I told that I liked you more than a friend ..."

"What did he say?"

"He said that we should give it a try."

"I'm glad," Rena said as her worried look on her face faded, "I was wondering why Optimus wasn't looking when we where together ..."

"Come on, Rena. You should know by now that Optimus is nothing like Magnus ...."

"Attention, all Autobots! You are all needed to report to base! I repeat, this is a battle protocol!"

"We're on our way, T-ai!" Rena said as she transformed, "Come on, Sidebur, what are you waiting for? Lets go, we need to stop, Megatron!"

"It's probably nothing. Optimus probably wants to review some battles ..."

"You don't know that until we get there, now let's go."

******************

R.E.V. just sighed, sitting on a rock, he didn't want to fight right now. He just wasn't in the mood right now, he just wanted to sit and think; wanted to make since of all this. Just then a shadowy figure started to come toward him, he looked up to see that it was Decepticons walking forth. He could make out that Mega-octane was two feet ahead of the others. R.E.V. got up got out his gun and fired but missed, the Decepticons jumped in the air and landed two feet. The Spychanger looked up slightly wondering how he got so tall.

"Haaa!"

Mega-octane turned to see Ironhide coming toward him; he was about to move out of the way but he didn't have time as Ironhide slammed the side of his body into him.

"What are you waiting for, get going! Optimus needs you to come back at base!" Said Ironhide as he landed on feet.

"Huh? Oh, right!"

He turned and started to run with Ironhide close behind and the other Spychangers right behind shooting as they transformed made sharp U turns heading to the nearest portal. Mega-octane transformed and zoomed in on Ironhide and fired; he transformed laughed when he saw the helpless Spychanger fly threw the air transformed as he landed in the muddy ground rolling three feet. Mirage was the first to transform and run to his love who was covered with meck fluid, dirt, and shaking really bad.

"Two down and four to go, that was easy enough!"

"Let's take them out!" Rollbar as he transformed back into a jeep ready to fire.

"Blizzard Storm!"

Every one of the Decepticons moved out of the way but the Predacons, they where blasted by the cold ice water; the cold water froze them over. Scourge and Mega-octane turned to see that it was Optimus, Team Bullet Train's, The Autobot brothers ( in super charge mode ).

"Spychangers, get Ironhide out of here!" Optimus ordered.

"Roger!" They all said.

****************

"Is he going to be okay?" R.E.V. asked with a worried look on his face looking at T-ai then back at Ironhide.

"I'll know in a minute," Said T-ai as a glass energy shield formed around the injured Spychanger.

"Sorry I'm late," Said Rena running and stopped dead, "what happened?"

"Like you wouldn't know," W.A.R.S. mumbled as Rena walked up analyzing Ironhide condition.

The Spychangers watched her walk to the computer and started to type commands. A computer generated picture of the table appeared as words came down like calms as she continued to type. The Spychangers backed away when the glass shield started to glow; I got to stop her. Mirage ran up pulled her back and pressed a button; the soft glow faded to see there was little change. Mirage sharply turned his head back at Rena ready to grab her with a pissed off look; but she saw his hand come and blocked it with her palm.

"Do you want your comrade to live or die?" Rena asked in deep calm voice glaring at him.

They both stared at each other; Mirage put his hands up stepped out of the way allowing Rena to have access to the computer. She walked back up and started to type again. The glass shield started to glow again; R.E.V. bit the bottom of his lip feeling sort of powerless. T-ai blinked a few times watching the screen trying to figure out what Rena was trying to do.

"Oh, I see," T-ai figured out wanting to hit herself upside the head, "here let me help."

"You will do no such thing." Rena said with no change in her voice holding her arm out to stop the holograph girl from coming any closer to the computer.

T-ai just glared at her fooled her arms turned her head with her nose in the air.

*********************

It's a good thing I wasn't out there getting my butt whooped, Sky Byte thought as he shook his head. He was about to close his optic when he heard footsteps coming from the hallway. He lifted his head slightly to see the Predacons walking soaking wet wondering why they looked a little upset.

"Sky Byte, why didn't come back us up?" Slapper asked glaring at him.

"Yea! It's your fault that I'm going to have to steal a hair drier!" Gas Skunk complained holding up a comb that had some lose fur with a sad look on his face, "and some of my beautiful fur is coming off."

Dark Scream patted his comrades back sympathetically as they both walked out with the bat still having his wing around Gas Skunk's shoulder.

"Well?" Slapper asked after the two left, "where were you?"

"Megatron told me to lay low so I did, have a problem with what that?"

"Maybe yes maybe no." Slapper simply said walking out.

"And what was that suppose to mean!" Sky Byte yelled back getting no answer.

******************

"Decepticons, combine!" Mega-octane ordered.

"Sir!"

All three Team Bullet Train's looked at each other shaking their heads in disapproval as the Decepticons transformed one by one to make Ruination.

"I think it's time that Rail Racer kicked some ass!" Said Rapid Run.

"Ruination rapid fire!"

"Deflector Shield!" The young Bullet Train shouted jumping into the air and landing in front of Rail Spike using his shield to protect them both.

"Gotta hand it to you, your still slick."

"I'm ready when ever you are, gentlemen."

"I'm getting to old for this," Rail Spike complained getting to his feet, "but let's do it!"

Midnight Express smiled and started the presses so that they could fuse into Rail Racer. Ruination growled fired his gun but missed as the big tall Autobot came toward him using his rail jets to sail across the ground with ease.

"Pulse Lazier!"

"Double Demolition!"

*****************

Ironhide slowly opened his optic sensors to see funny shapes at first. After a gusting to the light, his vision came clear to see all the Autobots ( but Magnus ) standing around the table.

"Are you okay, Ironhide?" Optimus asked.

"I'm fine ...."

"You gave us quite a scare," Mirage said helping him up, "I thought I was going to lose you."

"It's going to take more than that to take this bot down ..."

"At least you're all right." Optimus responded.

"Now, can I have my ..."

Before T-ai could finish the alarm went off that she could only hear. She turned floated over to the computer turned on one of the monsters to see the Decepticons blowing up car lots. Just like the time Heavy Load tricked the Decepticons and Predacons into thinking that the disk was the real location to the Global-space bridge but it wasn't and Decepticons wanted revenge after that, Optimus thought watching the screen go black right after Sideburn showed up.

"T-ai, where are they located!"

"Sector 19 .... but who should I send ..."

"We'll go, Optimus! It clearly shows that they want us ...."

"I'll go! Sidebur needs my help ...."

"No, I'll go ..."

"I'm not going to ignore Sidebur! Rena --- transform!"

She's got a lot to learn, Optimus thought watching her transform and leave.

*******************

"Sideburn, power up!"

"Twin Lazier!"

The young Autobot brother was blasted into the air and was slammed into something; he turned his head to see that it was Rena as they both lowered to the ground.

"Incoming!"

They both jumped out of the way in two different directions. Sideburn landed on the ground and looked up to see that Scourge had Rena.

"You let Sweetheart go!"

"Well, Sweetheart is mine know! Get him Ruination! Turn him into road kill!"

"With pleasure!" The giant robot said looming over Sideburn laughing.

"You'll regret this, Scourge!" Rena hissed trying to pull away.

"I regret everything, Sweetheart. Now, Ruination!"

"Arm Cannon!"

The big tall robot jumped out of the way and quickly fired on both Autobots sending them both to the ground unconscious. Ruination laughed before splitting back as they walked toward her; that's right boys, she thought, walk this way. She took a deep breath and screamed as a great wave of energy blasted the Decepticons three feet into the air. Scourge somersaulted got up quickly got out his plasma gun turned ready to fire.

"Wha ---? Where'd she go?"

"Right here!"

Scourge turned around and gasped to see her staff coming toward him from the side; he jumped in the air and fired his gun. Rena moved out of the way as he landed three feet away from her; by now she was in supper charge mode.

"Sword of Fury!"

"Go ahead .... make my day." She said twirling her staff.

"We'll do more than that --- Twin Lazier!"

Rena turned and was hit as she landed on the ground bouncing a little. Her staff changed back into a gun as she noticed that she had powered down. Not now, she thought as the Decepticons loomed over. Mega-octane kicked Rena like a pop can; she tumbled three feet away; lying on her back panting trying to overcome the pain. She opened her optic sensors and the first thing saw as she partly sat up was Scourge pointing his plasma gun at her chest.

"Say good-night. Plasma Gun!"

TO BE CONTINUED .....

Sorry, I've been watching much of Dragonball GT lately.