Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Warped into TFC ❯ The begining of a new start ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My sister and I were abnormal since we both liked dark music and we had quite the love-hate relationship. I'm the youngest but I'm also the tallest girl in the house which makes me feel quite powerful over my older sister. My sister however, is much smarter than me even though she sleeps in school which really ticks me off. If there is one thing that my sister will never understand about me: my love for Transformers. I've seen all the episodes of TF Armada, TF Energon, TF Cybertron, and TF Robots in Disguise. My sister knows how much I love Transformers but she doesn't insult the ones I like but she did insult Cybertron Megatron once. She called him Hitler with a goatee and I was laughing so hard. Well I better cut to the chase now so here we go. It was a warm and sunny day in the part of Florida where my sis and I lived in so we went to the mall to find supplies for my sister's graduation party. We lived only a few miles away from a popular mall that was huge so we got there early and started looking.

"Nee-Chan lets go to Party City first" I suggested.

"Ok that sounds like a good start" my sister agreed.

When we got to Party City I went to find the Transformers party supplies because my sister wanted to pick out her graduation party supplies by herself so I left her alone. It wasn't long until I found what I was looking for and stayed there for a few minutes until my sister found some supplies, paid for them, and took me back to our mom's truck. I was riding shotgun when I heard bullets hitting the truck on our way home. Quickly, I turned my head and see the person I hate the most pointing a gun at Nee-Chan and I while driving his Corvette next to the truck.

"Sis it's him! He's trying to kill us!" I yelled to Nee-Chan.

"S***! Hang on, I'm calling the cops" Nee-Chan replied while she got out her phone.

I duck down and hope that one of the bullets doesn't hit the fuel tank and blows us up. Nee-Chan takes a sharp right turn and takes to I-75 while being chased by the person she and I hate the most. The madman reloads his gun and continues to barrage my sis and I with bullets while still on our tail. I thanked God as soon as I caught a glimpse of a police car ramming the madman's Corvette off the interstate. Nee-Chan hit the brakes and told me to stay in the truck while she gave the cops the full report on the madman or as his friends call him "Mike". I obeyed and wait for her to come back but I couldn't calm myself down even though I brought my Nintendo DS with me and was playing my favorite game.

"I hope Nee-Chan doesn't get blamed for anything. She was trying to protect me because I'm the little sister" I whispered fearfully.

"I didn't get blamed for anything and Mike is going to jail for a long while" Nee-Chan's voice spoke up.

A smile formed on my face when I heard this and I put away my DS while Nee-Chan got back and told me that the cops were going to escort us home. I got out of the truck, grabbed my things, and headed towards the police cruisers. It was times like these that I wish that the Transformers were real because the Autobots would have stopped Mike in a minute flat. The sky darkened and Nee-Chan and I were inside a police cruiser while our mom's truck was being towed away and sent to a repair shop. Within ten minutes it was pitch black outside and I was still at least half an hour away from home but I kept my mouth shut and let Nee-Chan take care of the questions that the cop was asking. Then out of the blue, a strange light appeared in front of us and we shielded our eyes while trying to make out what it was. It was a blinding red light that made the officer slam on the brakes and leave the cruiser. Nee-Chan and I knew right away that something wasn't right but we stayed in the cruiser just to be safe.

"This is Officer Dent requesting backup on I-75. We may have a possible unnatural phenomenon on our hands" Officer Dent reported in a worried voice.

"Nee-Chan what's going on?" I asked in a fearfully concerned voice while still in the cruiser.

"I don't know Ashley, I don't know" My sister said in a tired voice.

Officer Dent made her way back to the cruiser and opened the back driver's side door. She gave Nee-Chan and I a very serious look which told us that she probably wanted us to stay in the cruiser until back up arrived. Both of us obeyed and stayed in the cruiser while Officer Dent walked up to the strange, blinding red light. She was going to try to walk through it but then ghost like hands appeared out of no where and shot towards the cruiser. I gasped as the hands easily ripped off the the back drivers side door and grabbed Nee-Chan. Nee-Chan tried to resist by grabbing my hand and telling me to pull her back into the cruiser. I did my best to get my sister back but the hands were too strong and pulled Nee-Chan out of the cruiser and closer to the red light.

"NEE-CHAN!!!" I screamed as I bolted out of the cruiser and ran towards my sister as fast as I could.

"Help!" My sister yelled as she was being pulled towards the red light and suddenly felt her ankle being pulled back.

I managed to grab my sister's ankle and was using all my strength to get Nee-Chan away from the red light. Those hands had quite the grip because I was slowly being dragged towards the red light along with my sister. Officer Dent was too shocked for words but instead of helping me she went running the other way. Nee-Chan was at least a few feet away from the light now and I knew that I had to get her out of there now. As I came close to freeing my sister more hands appeared and grabbed me as well. Using the little strength I had left, I tried to break free but failed. The ghostly hands dragged me through the red light first and then dragged Nee-chan through it too. I felt myself being forced through some sort of barrier and then saw that I was some how being warped into another world. Nee-Chan was right beside me but she was unconscious and muttering things in her sleep. The hands that grabbed us were gone and I went to my sister and held onto her wrist. I had no idea where we were going but something told me to stay by my sister's side.

"Don't worry sis, I'm here and I'm gonna stick with you until we get back home" I whispered to Nee-Chan as we approached the end of the light.

As the light faded I gasped at the scenery I saw. In front of me were mountains, hills, and a few houses in the distant. Making a quick decision, I picked up Nee-Chan and started to head for the houses in the distant. Slowly but steadily, I arrived at one of the houses and knocked on the door. When the door opened a man that looked like he was in his thirties appeared in the doorway and gasped when he saw my sister unconscious. I told him that Nee-Chan and I were attacked and needed a place to stay since we were extremely lost. He agreed and took us into the house and I layed Nee-Chan on a couch while the man called someone into the living room. The man came up to me and introduced himself as Mr. Hansen and then he asked me my name and my sister's name too.

"I appreciate that you're letting my sister and I stay here Mr. Hansen. My name is Ashley and that's my sister Taylor. I call her Nee-Chan because that's her special nickname I use to get her attention" I told Mr. Hansen.

"Well you're welcome and don't worry about your sister. My wife and I will make sure that she's ok. Go rest, you look tired and some sleep should do you good" Mr. Hansen replied.

I was led into the guest bedroom and instantly fell over on the bed. I was extremely tired and I knew that I need to get a good night's sleep in order to try to piece together what happened tomorrow. I went under the covers and fell asleep within a few minutes. Mr. Hansen went over to the couch that my sister was on and placed a blanket over her that only went up to her shoulders. Nee-Chan rolled over and now her back was facing Mr. Hansen but she was still muttering things in her sleep. Mr. Hansen went to the kitchen and found his wife. Mrs. Hansen was busy cleaning the dishes while Mr. Hansen told her about Nee-Chan and I staying here. Mrs. Hansen smiled and told her husband that she would take care of us while Mr. Hansen went dirt bike racing with his son Coby. Shortly after their conversation Mr. and Mrs. Hansen headed to bed and fell asleep.