Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Warped into TFC ❯ Unexpected meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I woke up at 8:30 the next morning and found Nee-Chan still fast asleep on the couch. Mr. Hansen was gone and the only adult that was in the house was Mrs. Hansen. I headed towards the kitchen and picked up the scent of pancakes. It was when I went into the kitchen that I noticed Mrs. Hansen making breakfast. I said good morning to Mrs. Hansen and asked her where Mr. Hansen was. She told me that Mr. Hansen went dirt bike racing with their son Coby. Right after she said that I knew exactly where Nee-Chan and I were at. We were in Transformers Cybertron and right now we were in Colorado near the Rocky Mountains. I wolfed down my pancakes and told Mrs. Hansen that I was going for a walk. Before I left for my walk I wrote a note and placed it near the couch that my sister was sleeping on. After that I headed out and went to the place were Nee-Chan and I arrived at. There was nothing strange at that place but when I was heading back to the house after I inspected that place for half an hour I spotted a jet flying overhead. It was red and white with a purple glass cockpit and I knew who it was instantly.

"Son of a glitch! It's Starscream!" I whispered angerly.

Starscream somehow noticed me and was flying towards me. I tried to run away but Starscream landed in front of me and transformed into his robot mode.

"Well well well, what do we have here? A fleshling lost in the forest?" Starscream asked with interest.

I felt myself slowly backing away from Starscream and running the other way. Starscream smirked and easily caught up with me. I was out of breath and collapsed on the ground. Starscream grabbed me and lifted me up to his face. I was too tired to try to break free from his grip but I was surprised when he wasn't squeezing me to death.

"Alright flesh bag! Answer my question!" Starscream yelled at me.

"I... I'm just a lost traveler trying to find my way around here" I told Starscream weakly.

My reply made Starscream raise an optic ridge and I knew that I was going to handed over to Megatron as a hostage. I closed my eyes and wished that the Autobots would show up and save me. Starscream loosened his grip on me and radioed Megatron. Soon after that, Megatron appeared and I swear I felt my insides freeze when Starscream handed me to Megatron.

"Good work Starscream. This girl is going to make a fine hostage" Megatron smirked.

I looked up at Megatron and frowned. Starscream noticed this and jabbed my face with his finger.

"Hey! What did you do that for?!" I asked Starscream in an upset tone.

"You were glaring at Megatron quite rudely, that's why" Starscream answered.

Megatron looked down at me and told me to be quiet or else he would kill me. I complied and remained silent while he and Starscream had a little chat about the Omega Lock and the Cyber Planet Keys. I forced myself to listen to every word of their conversation until I felt Megatron squeezing me tightly.

"Human, you better not be eavesdropping on me or else I'll drop you off a mountain" Megatron warned.

I gulped and said "No sir" in a weak voice.

"Ha! Looks like the human knows her place!" Megatron laughed.

"Indeed she does" Starscream agreed.

"Alright Megatron! Let the human go or else my team and I will get her back by force!" a voice rang out.

Megatron, Starscream, and I looked behind and saw Optimus Prime and his team ready to fight. I felt relief when Optimus stepped towards Megatron and told him again to let me go.

"I don't think so Prime!" Megatron replied and started to squeeze me to death.

I screamed in pain and Optimus backed off. Megatron and Starscream smirked when Optimus rejoined his team to discuss about a plan to get me away from Megatron. It was then that Megatron was attacked from behind and dropped me. I fell at least ten feet before Jetfire caught me.

"Are you ok?" Jetfire asked me with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. I only have a few bruises and cuts, that's all" I told Jetfire in a tired voice.

Jetfire took me to safety while Optimus was fighting Megatron and Hot Shot was fighting Starscream. So far Optimus and HotShot were kicking Decepticon aft and I was rooting for them silently. Jetfire looked at me and noticed that I was tired. He called for Red Alert and within a few minutes Red Alert was scanning me to make sure that I didn't have any broken bones.

"It's amazing you don't have any broken bones even though Megatron nearly sqeezed you to death" Red Alert told me.

"I'm quite strong for a girl my age" I piped up.

"We can see that" Jetfire stated.

"Jetfire! Red Alert! Head back to the base!" Optimus's voice commanded.

"But Optimus, what about the girl?" Red Alert asked.

"Don't worry, we'll get you home safe and sound" Jetfire said while looking at me.

Jetfire heads past Optimus and transforms into his alt. mode. He told me to get in and I did. A minute later Jetfire and I are in the air and heading away from the others.

"Ok missy, tell me which way your house is and I'll get there in a flash" Jetfire told me.

I was going to tell him that I was thousands of miles away from my real home but something told me to head back to Nee-Chan before she had a heart attack. I told him to fly east and soon after I saw Mr. and Mrs. Hansen's house. I ordered Jetfire to stop and land a mile away from the house. When Jetfire landed I got out and started walking. I stopped after ten steps, turned around, and told Jetfire good bye and thank you for helping me. He waved good bye and then I started walking again but this time I went all the way to the house. When I arrived, Mrs. Hansen bear-hugged me and told me that I was gone for an hour. I told her that I got lost but a few people helped me out. She smiled and also told me that my sister was still asleep. I was glad that Nee-Chan was still asleep because if she knew that I was nearly squeezed to death she would keel over and die. After I made sure that my sister was ok, I went back into the guest bedroom and turned on the TV. The news was on and nothing interesting was happening. I sighed as I turned off the TV and layed down on the bed.

"Time sure goes bye slowly here" I said to myself.

"You can say that again" Mrs. Hansen's voice spoke up.

I turned my head and see Mrs. Hansen standing in the doorway. Mrs. Hansen sits on the bed and asks me if I need anything. I ask for a glass of water and watch Mrs. Hansen disappear to the kitchen. Less than a minute later she comes back with a glass of water and hands it to me.

"Ashley could you tell me why you were gone for so long?" Mrs. Hansen asked.

"I ran into a couple of thugs that tried to beat me up but then a few other guys appeared and drove away the thugs" I lied.

"What?! There were thugs in the forest?!" Mrs. Hansen asked in an alarmed voice.

"Yeah but I doubt they'll come back again" I said, trying to calm Mrs. Hansen.

Mrs. Hansen read the calm look on my face and sighed. I told here that everything was fine and that nothing was wrong. She believed me and left the room. Fivthteen minutes pass and I suddenly hear Nee-Chan's voice. I ran out of the guest bedroom and see Nee-Chan eating pancakes in the dining room. I sit next to her and look around to make sure that Mrs. Hansen wasn't in hearing range. When I confirmed that she wasn't in hearing range I told Nee-Chan where we were and that we were in Transformers Cybertron. She instantly dropped her fork and gave me a "You've got to be kidding me" look. I crossed my arms and shook my head "No". Nee-Chan mumbled a few swear words before she finished her pancakes. I just look the other way and stare out of the window. It was a sunny and cloudless day which tempted me to try to climb a mountain for some reason. Nee-Chan finished her pancakes and went to take a nap on the couch while I went back to the guest bedroom again. I decided to wait for Mr. Hansen to come back before Nee-Chan and I started to take drastic measures. Minutes later, I was in bed and fast asleep. I had a few ideas of what was going to happen in the future but I was going to wait and see.