Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Warped into TFC ❯ A new friend ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I slowly awoke from my slumber and found my glasses on a nightstand next to me. I put my glasses back on my face and saw a note taped to the back of the closed door. It only took me a minute to get out of bed and remove the note from the door. The note said that Mr and Mrs Hansen were picking up their sons from the city and that I would be seeing them soon. I sighed as I opened the door and quickly found Nee-Chan watching TV in the living room. I stood where I was with a puzzled look on my face. My sister rarely watched TV but some thing told me that she couldn't find a computer. I sat beside her on the couch and handed her the note. She frowned and said that she really didn't want to deal with kids today. I caught her drift and tried to assure her that we were going to survive through this.

"How are we going to get home then?!" Nee-Chan snapped.

"I'm not sure sis but we'll find a way" I replied as calmly as I could.

"This is just great! We're stuck in another world and also thousands of miles away from home!" my sister yelled angerly.

"Nee-Chan please calm down! We WILL get home! I promise! When there's a will, there's a way!" I yelled back.

My sister gave me a sour look before she went back to watching TV. I took a deep breath and thought to myself that she just needed time to adjust to this. Time flew by and Mr. Hansen came back with his two sons, Coby and Bud. I greeted them with a warm hello and told them not to mess with Taylor since she was in a bad mood. They actually took my warning and asked their mom if the could go to the mall. Mrs. Hansen agreed to take them and me to the mall since Taylor was being a grouch and wanted to sleep all day. During the trip to the mall, Coby and Bud asked me alot of questions even though they didn't expect me to anwser all of their questions truthfully. Soon after I finished giving awnsers, I was at the mall and the place was huge. I never expected to go to a huge mall like this but I coped with it.

"Where are we going first?" I asked Coby and Bud.

"Gamestop!" Bud replied cheerfully.

I laughed softly at this and smiled.

"Ah... boys will be boys" I mused.

Mrs. Hansen then took my arm and led me to a place I didn't wanna go: Victoria's Secrets. I had the "OMGWTF!" face as I was pulled into Victoria's Secrets. Mrs. Hansen then told me to look for bra's and undies since I needed new clothing. I sighed as I went into the teen section of the store and looked around. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a blue and white bra with matching undies. The design of the bra and undies reminded me of a bathing suit i had years ago that I was forced to wear by my step mom. I went into the dressing room and tried both of them on. They were comfy, had a nice design, and looked really nice on me. I was amazed that I had changed in so little time because when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw myself thinner, my butt was smaller, and I got really big boobs for some reason. I then changed back into my regular clothes and told Mrs. Hansen I found something. Mrs. Hansen smiled and told me to look for two more bra's and undies.

"Can do, Mrs. Hansen" I replied and went back to the teen section.

I was surprised that I found another pair quick and kept looking. It was then that I spotted a girl that was trying to reach for a pink shirt and went to her side.

"Need a hand?" I asked the girl nicely.

"Yeah, thanks" The girl replied as I got the pink shirt down and handed it to her.

I smiled as I looked at the girl. She had brown hair and blue eyes like me but she didn't have glasses and her hair only went just above her shoulder. She also looked at least a year younger than me.

"Thanks for helping me. I wish I was as tall as you so I didn't have to reach so much" the girl said.

I laughed softly and told her that I was used to helping others reach for things and that I was happy to help. She then noticed the bra's and undies that I had and said that she saw a bra and undies with Sonic the Hedgehog on them. My eyes grew big and glistened with happyness. With the girl's help I finnaly had what I needed and went to Mrs. Hansen with a smile on my face. Mrs. Hansen paid for my things while the girl paid for her shirt. The girl then tugged my sleeve and asked my if I was going some where else.

"Yeah since I need new clothes but you can come with me if you want" I replied.

"You're really nice for some one I just met" the girl said cheerfully.

"Thanks and could you tell me your name please?" I asked nicely.

"Oh! My name's Beth! Nice to meet you!" Beth said happily.

I smirked as I introduced myself and asked her if she was with some one. Beth told me that she snuck out of her house and went here to do some secret shopping. I could tell that she was telling the truth and told her about myself while Mrs. Hansen was heading towards JcPenny. Beth and I followed her while talking at the same time. Beth was very sweet and she knew who to make friends quite well while I was very protective and hardly made friends. It was hours after I arrived at the mall that we left and Beth was coming with us. Coby and Bud were whining about Beth coming along but I told them that she was a friend and they shut their mouths after that.

"So Ashley, what was life like for you when you were a kid?" Beth asked out of no where.

I gulped hard as I revealed my sad past.

"Life sucked for me when I was a kid. I was an outcast and had to do a whole lot of stuff by myself. I rarely made friends but they ditched me a week later or less. I was also bullied alot too and I was depressed about that. I never kissed a guy, I never had a boyfriend, and I never even dated." I explained.

"That's so wrong on many levels!" Beth fumed.

"I know Beth, I know" I replied sadly.

"Jeez! You had a rough life Ash!" Coby said suddenly.

"That must have sucked!" Bud whispered.

I frowned as the car stopped and I got out. I was back at the Hansen's home and Taylor stormed out of the door and smacked me upside my head.

"Sis what was that for?!" I whined.

"Where the hell were you?! I was worried sick!" Taylor yelled as Beth got in front of me.

"Hey she's fine so get off her case!" Beth fumed at Taylor.

"ASHLEY! Who the f*** is this!!!" Taylor shrieked.

"SIS! LEAVE BETH ALONE!" I shrieked back as Taylor tried to attack Beth.

I kicked Taylor's knee hard and grabbed Beth. Mr. and Mrs. Hansen held my sister while Coby and Bud put the clothes in the house. I took Beth to the middle of the woods and sighed. Beth looked at me with concern in her eyes and I told her that my sister was in a really bad mood. She nodded as I looked up at the sky. I then saw Jetfire in his alt. mode flying above us.

"Hey Beth! Look!" I cried and pointed at Jetfire.

"Huh? What's a cargo plane doing way out here?" Beth asked curiously.

"Lets find out!" I shouted as Jetfire descended west and ran in his direction.

"Ash wait up!" Beth shouted as she ran behind me.

Beth and I caught up to Jetfire and hid in a few bushes near where Jetfire landed. Jetfire then transformed into his robot form and looked around. Beth nearly screamed as she saw Jetfire change in his robot form but I covered her mouth just in time and all I heard was muffled. Jetfire heard Beth's muffled scream and headed in our direction. Beth and I ducked down as Jetfire was scanning our hiding place.

"All right you two, come out of there or I'll yank you out" Jetfire told us.

"Ash? What do we do?" Beth asked fearfully.

"Run, that's we'll do" I whispered back.

"1... 2...3!" I counted and Beth and I ran out of the bushes.

"Get back here ya little sneaks!" Jetfire yelled and ran after us.

Beth and I ran as fast as we could before Jetfire caught us.

"You two girls are in big trouble" Jetfire told us as he held Beth in one hand and me in the other.

"Oh my God! Please don't hurt us!" Beth freaked.

"Beth calm down! If he wanted to hurt us we would be dead already!" I shouted.

"You brought up a good point missy" Jetfire mused.

"My name is NOT missy!" I whined.

"Ash! Don't make him mad!" Beth freaked again.

"Wait a minute... you're the girl that Megatron was holding hostage a few days ago" Jetfire remembered.

"Yup" I replied flatly.

"Ashley? What's going on?" Beth asked in an uneasy voice.

I explained to Beth about the days before I met her. By the end of my story Beth had the "Holy s***!" face. Jetfire set us down and I looked at him with a puppy dog face.

"Ohhh no! No no no no no no!" Jetfire whined and covered his visor.

"Aw come on Jetfire! Take us to the base! Pllllleeeeaaaasssssseeeeee!?" I begged and Beth joined in too.

Beth and I were on our knees, had puppy dog faces, and had our hands to our chins while looking like we we praying. Jetfire unshielded his visor and looked at us. He had the famous anime sweatdrop on his head when he saw both of us begging.

"No I can't take you two to the base. It's against my orders" Jetfire said finnaly.

I began to sniff and so did Beth.

"Oh Primus no!" Jetfire freaked as Beth and I cried loudly.

We cried for five minutes straight before Jetfire finnaly gave in.

"Ok! Ok! I give! Just stop crying!" Jetfire said in defeat.

"YAY!" Beth and I cheered as Jetfire transformed into his alt. mode and hopped in.

"I hate girls" Jetfire mumbled.

"Take that back now!" I yelled.

"Ok! I'm sorry!... crikey" Jetfire said before he took off.

"This is gonna be so cool!" Beth squeaked happily.

"You don't know the half of it" I mused as Jetfire arrived at the base.

Optimus and the others had no idea what was in store for them! Oh well! They'll find out soon!