Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Warped into TFC ❯ A Decepticon creeper ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beth and I had the biggest smiles on our faces when we entered the base. Jetfire was face palming himself while leading Beth and I to the main control room. It was then that Beth and I saw Optimus Prime, Vector Prime, Scattershot, Hot Shot, Red Alert, and Overhaul. All of them had confused faces when they saw Jetfire bring Beth and I in. Jetfire hung his head in shame while Optimus was asking him why he brought us here. After one explaination later, Optimus and the others had worried looks on their faces. Beth and I noticed this instantly and reassured them that we would keep our mouths shut about them. I then thought of something that should be told. Optimus noticed my worry and asked me what was wrong. I sighed and got ready to tell all the Autobots about how I got here.

"Um.. I have something that I need to confess to all of you" I started out.

"Go ahead and talk, we're listening" Optimus assured me.

"I'm... not actually from this world, but from a different one that is the opposite of this peaceful world" I told them.

"WHAT?!" Every one else in the room shouted.

"Ashley tell me what happened. How did you get taken away from your world?" Beth asked with concern.

"My sis and I were heading home from the mall when I heard gunshots hitting the truck we were in. Taylor was calling the cops when she saw that it was our worst enemy shooting at us. We tried to get away but he had a really fast sports car and was not letting my sister and I out of his sight. It was a miracle that not a single bullet hit us and the police caught our enemy. The truck my sis was driving was towed away and we got a ride from one of the police officers that had an empty cruiser. It wasn't until minutes away from home that a strange red light appeared. The officer we were with called for back up but all of a sudden black, ghost like hands appeared from the red light and shot towards the cruiser. Those hand easily ripped the cruiser's back door off and grabbed Taylor. I was doing my best to pull her away from those hands but they were too strong. Taylor was getting very close to the light but I bolted out of the cruiser and ran towards her. I was barely able to grab her ankle and was using nearly all my strength to pull her back. She was mere inches away from the light when more hands appeared and grabbed me. I used the little strength I had to try to free myself but failed. I was the first one to be pulled into the light while Taylor followed. Minutes later, Taylor and I appeared in the middle of a forest. Taylor was unconcious while I carried her to the nearest house and that's all I have to tell" I explained in full detail.

"Oh my God! I was sucked into that red light too!" Beth squeaked.

"You were?" I asked with shock in my voice.

"I was going home when I saw it and a female cop was freaking out like nobody's business! She had her gun drawn and aimed at the red ight! I saw the same hands you described and they grabbed me too! I was freaked and was pulled into that light like you were! I fell unconcious and woke up near suburbs!" Beth exclaimed.

"Do you two have any theorys that can help us find out what this red light is?" Vector Prime asked Beth and I.

Beth and I thought and we thought hard. It was a minute later that it hit me and my eyes shrunk with fear.

"Ohhh no" I whispered fearfully.

"What's wrong child?" Vector Prime spoke.

"I think I know who made that red light appear" I spoke with fear.

"Who?" Jetfire asked.

"Scargirl, my alter ego. She's nothing but evil and has wicked bad power" I told them.

"What?! You have an alter ego?!" Hot Shot yelled in disbeleif.

"Woah woah woah! Hold the phone! Ashley, are you sure that this Scargirl was the one that created that red light?!" Beth shouted.

I told Beth that I was completely positive that Scargirl was responsible and that when I found her, she was going down. Optimus asked me alot of questions and I told him everything about Scargirl. The rest of the Autobots had concern on their faces and Overhaul came to my side. He stroked my head gently while I frowned and looked miserable. Jetfire was comforting Beth while the others went back to work except Overhaul. For the first time in quite a while, I felt sad and knew that I was going to cry. Overhaul saw tears running down my face and carefully grabbed me while also bringing me to his face. He told me that everything was alright and gently wipped away a few tears from my face. I hugged Overhaul's finger and continued to cry while I heard Beth crying behind me. Jetfire was doing his best to comfort Beth but she cried just like me. Beth and I asked to be put down and when we were back on the ground Beth sat in a corner while I went outside. Overhaul, out of concern and worry, followed me out side. I sat on a rock and began to sing.

Will I be stuck in my own Hell?,

I guess only time will tell,

Death upon misery, I can see that,

It is just like the tip of a hat,
I am haunted by my past,

Will these feelings take their last?,
Lonesome and lonely, I reach for light,
But all I get is darkness and fright,
If there is ever a time when I am in need,

Then I will be there to lead

Overhaul was simply amazed with my singing voice. He whistled and cheered when I finished singing. I had a "OMG!" face when I turned around and saw Overhaul giving me two thumbs up and had a smile on his face. I freaked out and yelled at Overhaul for following me and eavesdropping on me too. A few seconds later I heard giant foot steps and saw Starscream with a smirk on this face while he had weapons aimed at Overhaul.

"That was quite a performance fleshling, I'm impressed" Starscream mused while still looking at Overhaul.

"Shiznit! You heard me too!?" I whined.

"I did and I never expected that a fleshling could have such a voice" Starscream smirked.

"Starscream! Get out of here!" Overhaul yelled.

"Make me Autobot!" Starscream shouted as he fired at Overhaul.

Overhaul and Starscream fought as I ran to hide in the forest. From all the sounds I heard I had a feeling that Overhaul was kicking Starscream's aft. I prayed for Overhaul as I saw Starscream fly towards me and grab me.

"Let her go Starscream!" Overhaul commanded.

"Don't count on it!" Starscream barked as he brought me up to his face.

My heart never beated so fast and hard before as Starscream easily twisted my head so that I was forced to look at him.

"I can't wait to torture you and slowly kill you" Starscream said lustfully.

My fear consumed me as I took a very deep breath and screamed "OVERHAUL! HEEELLP!".

Starscream's audio receptors nearly broke by my screaming. Overhaul heard my screaming loud and clear as he charged at Starscream. Overhaul tackled Starscream and grabbed me when he saw his chance. I was very releived when I was back with Overhaul and saw that Starscream was fleeing. Overhaul growled angerly as he transformed into his alt. mode and told me to get in. I obeyed and let Overhaul drive back to base. Overhaul and I were quite cautious as we entered the base. Beth noticed that I was upset and knew that something happened.

"Ash? What happened?" Beth asked in a worried voice.

"A bad guy showed up and tried to kiddnap me, that's what happened" I answered in an upset tone.

"Who showed up?!" Hot Shot asked, tensed.

"Starscream" Overhaul growled.

"That fragger!" Hot Shot snarled.

Optimus told Hot Shot not to swear in front of kids. I sighed as Overhaul explained everything to the others. Beth was in shock and so was Optimus. I frowned as Optimus asked me how I knew Overhaul's name when none of them introduced themselves. I took a deep breath and explained that they were nothing more than cartoon characters in my world. I swear if Jetfire didn't have a face mask his jaw would have dropped so hard. Every one else in the room except Beth had "OMFG!" faces when I pointed to one Autobot at a time and said their name. By the time I was done with that, all the Autobots were asking me questions. Beth then tugged my sleeve to get my attention.

"Huh? What's wrong Beth?" I asked.

"We should head back now before it gets dark. Your sister's gonna REALLY angry if we don't come back" Beth whispered.

"I don't want to head back, I want Taylor to meet Optimus and the others. I don't care if she yells and screams at me. I'll drag her here if I have to" I replied.

I walked out side and headed towards the Hansen's house. Beth followed behind me and it wasn't long before we reached the house. Taylor nearly broke the door as she bolted out of the house and punched me in the face.

"Where the f*** were you?! You have alot of guts to be gone for that long!" Taylor fumed at me.

"Sis! Shut up and come with me! I'm gonna show you why I was gone for a while" I said as I grabbed Taylor and dragged her to the Autobot's base.

Taylor was yelling, screaming, and kicking as I dragged her while Beth followed. I told Taylor I didn't care that she was pissed, she was going. Beth was quite scared of Taylor as we entered the Autobot base. When the doors closed behind us Taylor had the "WTF?!" face as we entered the main control room. All of the Autobot's had looks of disbelief as they saw Taylor still struggling from my tight grip.

"Taylor, stop struggling and look up!" I commanded.

I released my grip and had to force Taylor to look up at Optimus and the others. The autobots greeted Taylor warmly but Taylor was freaking out like no tomorrow. Optimus facepalmed himself as Taylor ran around the base in panic. Beth and I rolled our eyes and told the others that she was serious shock. They understood and let Taylor continue to run through the base until she was out of breath. When my sister finnaly calmed down I introduced her to all of the Autobots. She gave them all a weak hello and left the base to head back to the Hansen's house. I told the others that Beth and I had to leave but we would make sure that we kept their secret and would force Taylor to keep her mouth shut about them too. Beth and I left the base and were back at the Hansen's house soon. Mr and Mrs Hansen were freaked but I told them that we went for a hike. Coby and Bud were in the house playing video games when I went to the guest bedroom. Beth had to sleep on the other couch next to Taylor. Soon after all three of us were back, we all fell asleep and slept peacefully. We had no idea what would lie ahead but we would find out soon!