Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Warped into TFC ❯ Strange but pleasent love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I slowly awoke from my slumber to see Beth leaning down near my bed and smiling at me. I smiled as Beth gave me room to stand up and get out of bed. Once I got out of bed, Taylor was ranting about I sucked at everything for some reason. I kicked Taylor in the shin and went to the kitchen to get lunch while Beth followed me. Coby and Bud were gone but Mr. and Mrs. Hansen were still in the house. When they saw Beth and I come into the kitchen they gave us plates with pizza on them. Taylor then came into the kitchen only to recieve nothing. Beth and I ate the last of the pizza that Mr. and Mrs. Hansen ordered while Taylor had to cook her own lunch. Beth and I also drank the last of the Coke in the house too. Taylor was pissed that Beth and I were getting all the good stuff. She went up to Mr. and Mrs. Hansen and went into all out b**** mode.

"Why the f*** are you giving them all the good stuff while I have to cook s***?! Taylor yelled at Mr. and Mrs. Hansen.

"Don't you dare talk to us in that tone young lady!" Mrs Hansen yelled back.

"Taylor, do you really want me to break your legs?" I asked coldly.

"Shut up little b****!" Taylor growled at me.

"That does it!" Beth fumed as she got up and punched Taylor in the face hard.

Taylor stood in shock as she rubbed her new bruise on her face. I had a small smirk on my face when I saw Beth do that. Even I never hit my sister in the face. Mr and Mrs Hansen were standing over Taylor and ranting about how she's a terrible sister. Beth walked back to me and said I needed a better sister. I laughed and couldn't agree more with her. After five minutes of Mr and Mrs Hansen's ranting Beth and I snuck out of the house leaving Taylor to suffer. Both of usknew we wanted to hang out with the Autobots for a while so we headed to the base. But, before Beth and I reached the base, we were confronted by an unwanted visitor: Thundercracker.

"Come here varmits!" Thundercracker yelled and tried to grab Beth and I.

Beth and I dodged being caught and ran towards the Autobot base. Thundercracker frowned as he chased after us. Beth grabbed my wrist and told me to gun it. I nodded in approval and ran so fast that not even Thundercracker could keep up. Beth held on to me for dear life as we were less than a mile away from the base now. I had no idea how I could be running so fast and not be tired but I kept going until Beth and I were safely inside the base. We entered the main control room and every one looked at us when they heard me panting hard.

"Crikey, what happened to you Ashley?" Jetfire asked.

"*pant* Thundercracker *pant* tried to *pant* catch us *pant*" I said tiredly and started to fall to the floor.

I was grateful that Overhaul caught me before I could hit the floor. Beth was tired too but not as tired as I was. Optimus and Vector Prime had concern looks before they asked Beth what happened. Beth told them everything and then walked to Overhaul who had lifted me to his face. Overhaul was concerned for me alot for some reason and sighed as he stroked my headgently. He then felt a hand on his foot and saw Beth with a smile on her face. Jetfire and the others went back to work with finding the Omega Lock while Optimus and Vector Prime asked Overhaul if he would hand me over. Overhaul complied and handed me to Optimus while Beth was in Vector Prime's hands. Beth and I were both taken to the same place before we were set down and asked a few questions.

"Alright you two, start talking" Optimus commanded in a calm voice.

"What do you want to know Optimus Prime sir?" I asked.

"How in the name of Primus were you able to get away from Thundercracker without any help?" Optimus asked in a shocked voice.

"It's possible that Scargirl could unintentionaly given me some power by mistake or she couldn't control it so she forced it on me" I concluded.

"That's quite a theory child" Vector Prime mused.

"Ashley, can you sense when Scargirl is nearbye?" Beth asked me with concern.

"I'm not sure Beth but I'll be alert and ready when she shows up" I told her.

Right after I said that the alarms went off and every one was on high alert.

"Optimus! We've got an unidentified flying object heading our way!" Scattershot yelled in panic.

"Bring it up on the monitor!" Optimus shouted.

Scattershot obeyed and brought up the u.f.o on the monitor. Every one was silent as they saw the u.f.o looked like a human, a human girl to be exact. It was none other than...

"SCARGIRL!" I growled very loudly.

"What?!" Every one else in the room yelled in shock.

"That's Scargirl! I know that piercing red eye any where!" I shouted angrly.

"Why is she here then?" Scattershot asked.

"She's here to kill me!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" Beth shrieked.

"There's no way we're letting her kill a friend of the Autobots!" Hot Shot fumed.

"That's more like it! Autobots, transform and roll out!" I yelled knowing that I stole Optimus's line.

"Nice line kid" Overhaul mused and laughed a little.

"Hehehe! That was actually Optimus's line Overhaul" I giggled.

Every one had a good laugh before they left the base to confront Scargirl. I was with Overhaul while Beth was with Jetfire. I was worried about the Autobots trying to fight Scargirl but I knew that they fought badder people than her before. It wasn't long before all of us finnaly found Scargirl in the middle of the forest. Scargirl was pissed when she saw Autobots surrounding her and started to attack them. Her powers of darkness and ice were getting the best of the Autobots before I got out of Overhaul and yelled at Scargirl.

"Hey b****! Leave them alone! It's me you want, not them!" I belowed at Scargirl.

Scargirl was REALLY pissed off now and looked at me with pure hatred in her eyes. She was definatly a punk just by her clothes. She wore a coal tavern wench's bustier, a dark skirt that went half way to her knees, black goth boots, and a black lock pendant. She also had dark brown hair like me but she had her bangs covering her right eye completely and her hair barely went below her ears. Scargirl and I started fighting while the Autobots and Beth made sure that no one else was watching. So far I was winning because Scargirl's reactions were slow and I was landing blows as fast and as hard as I could. Scargirl blasted me with her dark powers and tried to pin me which was a big mistake. I quickly made her plan backfire when I slid out the way and grabbed both of her wrist's while also making her lean down by pressing my foot on her back. Scargirl was howling in pain as I pulled her arms towards me while also pressing her back the other way. Seconds later every one heard two huge "SNAPS!" and Scargirl was screaming in pain.

"ARG! You f***ing b****! How dare you break my arms!" Scargirl screamed at me.

I already let Scargirl go before she yelled at me but I wasn't expecting Scargirl to shoot beams out of her eyes at me. I managed to dodge the beams and land a very hard punch at Scargirl's face. She screamed a little more before she fled in a dark black oval.

"Sweet Primus Ashley! You fought her off!" Optimus said in shock.

"Yes I did sir" I mused with pride.

"Crikey Ashley! Beth and I were worried that she was going to kill you!" Jetfire said startled.

"There's no way I'm gonna be killed by her when all of you have my back" I exclaimed.

"You've got that right Ashley!" Hot Shot said happily.

"Child, you must be more careful about what you take into your own hands" Vector Prime warned me.

I told Vector Prime I knew what I was doing and we all went back to base. Beth wouldn't stop hugging me when we got to the base. Optimus and the others realized how strong I was and decided to make Overhaul my guardian while Jetfire was Beth's guardian. I was hugging Beth and telling her that I was alright while also calming her down. Beth and I stopped hugging and went to our guardians.
 
Overhaul smiled at me as he brought me up to his face. Jetfire was doing the same with Beth and both Beth and I were smiling happily. I decided to mess with Overhaul and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Beth saw what I did to Overhaul and copied me by kissing Jetfire's cheek. Beth and I were then set down and told to close our eyes. We complied and waited for the ok for us to open our eyes.

"You two can open your eyes now" Jetfire said.

Beth and I opened our eyes and saw Jetfire and Overhaul in their holoforms.

"Oh... My... God!" Beth and I gawked at the same time.

Jetfire wore a white T-Shirt with a green jacket over it, white pants, a nice pair of shade that were the same color as his visor,and green shoes with red and white streaks on them. Overhaul on the other hand had on a camo shirt, camo pants, and black Army boots. Beth and I ran to our guardians and hugged them tightly. Jetfire and Overhaul laughed and held Beth and I gently. I felt so amazing when I was in Overhauls arms, I felt like everything bad had faded away.
 
Overhaul cupped my face with his hands and leaned closer to me until his lips were a breath away from mine. My face was beat red as I felt Overhaul gently press his lips against mine. Overhaul's tongue was begging for me to open my mouth and let it in. I gave in and opened my mouth to feel Overhaul's tongue quickly enter and explore my mouth. Overhaul was very compassionate and gentle when I leaned into the kiss. I felt like I was in pure Heaven and nothing would ruin this moument.
 
I looked to my left and saw Beth and Jetfire making out too. Beth was enjoying this as much as I was. Both of us never felt such overwhelming love and we never wanted this to end. A few minutes later, Overhaul and I stopped kissing and looked at each other. We had love shineing in our eyes and knew we felt the same way towards each other. Jetfire and Beth stopped kissing too and I knew that they were in love.
 
Overhaul then grabbed me and kissed me again, knowing that I wouldn't complain. Beth and I were in pure bliss with our guardian boyfriends and that they would havethis love for us for a long time. Leaning into Overhaul's kiss, I ran a hand through his smooth jet black hair and pressed my body gently against his. I never wanted this love to end and neither did Beth. I never thought that I would fall for Overhaul and that I would be kissing him with so much love. I guess that the old saying is true, love is more powerful than death.