Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu-Gun ❯ The $$60,000,000,000 Hanyou ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu-Gun
by Akuma64

Chapter 1: The $$60,000,000,000 Hanyou



What would you think when you heard the desert; lots of sand, various little critters and wild youkai scurrying about under the hot sun, the occasional tumble that would be used for dramatic effect somewhere, and a bar in the middle of nowhere... A bar?

It was located some iles away from the nearest town and provided refuge for anybody passing by. The bar itself was slightly run down from years of use and weather beatings, with a huge stone sign above the door saying 'Moes', with some low tempo jazz playing on a old music box for the patrons inside. There was only a bartender and three other customers inside, two of who were playing a game of cards and chatting about the latest news.

"Inu-Yasha?"

"That's right, they say he's the man with the $$60,000,000,000 on his head and did a good job working over Dankin," one of the players said, he seemed to be skinny and in his mid-30's, with a blue cotton shirt, a pair of old dirty jeans and a Colt revolver in his side holster.

"So what happened," said the other guy who dressed the same as the first man except he was brawney, had a brown shirt and a red bandanna on.

"The whole town got wasted, bodies covered the street and and most of the buildings were rubble. The coffin maker was so rich after that," he took a swig of his beer before continuing, "he bought himself a mansion of wood. Got any fives?"

"Go dig. Guy sounds insane."

"He's more than that. They say he's also one of those rare, youkai half-breeds, messing with him is like waltzing with death. He'll kill anything as long as its moving, they call him The Humanoid Typhoon."

The man with the bandanna looked puzzled as he heard the last part, "Why do they call him 'The Humanoid Typhoon'?"

The other sighed then said, "THEY is the author of this fic, who couldn't think up any other name and because thers another rumor that says he can turn into a human and nobody would know. Nobody's really seen his face so he could be anybody."

The other customer, who looked around 18 years old, had midnight black hair, a long and flowing red trench coat, and old walking boots, just sat back and listened to the conversation going on behind him haphazardly, sipping on his bourbon. The bartender who was cleaning glasses the whole time behind the bar, now stood with an empty keg and walked outside to dump it. The card players looked towards the door when they saw the man drop the keg and run away screaming. Wary of what was outside, they drew there guns and waited.

:CLANG:

The guys cocked there guns, ready for what was to come.

:GRUNT:
:BOOM:

Half the top part of the bar was taken of as a boomerang like projectile screamed over there heads. "WHAT THE F-" one of them started, but was cut off when they looked where the boomerang came from. About 7 guys were standing with machine guns and shotguns and looked ready to shoot, thats when the 2 guys decided to get there asses movin. They made it safely away when...

:BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM:

What happened next would make any dirctor of a cheap action movie proud. Bullets ricoched and blasted everything in sight, the chairs, the tables, the music box [a/n: YAY, does happy dance], the bar full of beer [an: NOOOOOOOOOOOO, gets ready to hang himself], and typically destroyed the bar in less than 1 minute. They stopped firing when nothing was left.

The men stood there waiting for the dust to clear, only the bars giant stone sign stood in the center. It fell...

The men gasped and readied there guns as they only saw one man there. The man was adequitely pissed because they had shot all of the beer in the bar, but he luckily stole a bottle or two when the men and bartender weren't looking when the confusion started. He stood up with an expresionless face with his eyes hidden by his dark bangs, the blood red trench coat fluttering in the wind. The boomerang that destroyed the bar returned to its owner behind the small mob of men, he was a giant fat man with a green mohawk, red shirt, and a metal right arm. He smiled, "I finally found you.

The man in the trench coat said nothing, he drew his gun out of its holster and aimed it at the men. A long, silver, revolver with a name engraved in the side of the barrel, 'Tetsusaiga'.

Guns started started firing under the 2 suns...






TO BE CONTINUED


=================================================== =================

This is my first fic, please be kind and send in some reviews please. This a just a fusion that I thought up at work one day and it came to me:
Inu-yasha: red kimono, big-ass sword, half-breed
Vash: red trench coat, big-ass gun, (spoiler) half-breed

Other characters will be making appearances, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku (a buddist monk with a rocket launcher, YEAH!!!)

I swear there will be more coming.

But right now I have the Flu and I need to stop eating 2+ pounds of Hershey's (what I've been literally doing for the past two hours). See ya later and happy new year.


Sign, Akuma64 (20:35 12/29/2002)

"The bullet of justice caps evils, ass!" - Good Excel, Excel Saga, Episode 1



PS- Me no own these. They own these.
Trigun: Yasuhiro Nightow
Inu-Yasha: Rumiko Takahashi