Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu-Gun ❯ Insurance Policies ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu-Gun
By Akuma64

Chapter 2: Insurance Policies

Disclaimer: Trigun belongs to Yasuhiro Nightow and Inu-Yasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi


"The area of Dankin has been decimated and all people passing the town should stay away as far away as possible, now please enjoy our musical selection," the radio droned on and on as everybody in the bar quietly enjoyed themselves. The bars patrons ranged from small time bounty hunters, outlaws, some youkai, perverts and a twin tailed white youkai cat sleeping at a table.

:Ding, Ding:

Everybody in the bar, even the youkai cat, looked towards the sound of the small bell, which would be the door. Two women stood in the entrance to the bar, one was tall with black hair done up in a ponytail and a large brown and green overcoat with something that looked like a large triangle thing underneath it. The other girl was a feel shorter, with her black hair untied, and a small white overcoat. Both girls stood there with determination and meaning in their eyes as they slowly made there way towards the bar, the people they were passing by made a few cat calls, yes even the cat who was grinning, and laughed to themselves evilly. The girls stood at the bar, taking one last glance towards the crowd behind them. The little girl slammed her hand on the bar table and demanded towards the bartender, "A LARGE VANILLA MILKSHAKE AND FRIES!!!"

:BOOM, MASSIVE FACEFAULT:

The big girl then mightily proclaimed, "AND A DOUBLE WHOPPER HAPPY MEAL"

:BOOM, ANOTHER MASSIVE FACEFAULT:

A random guy the ground out of the rubble and flailing limbs, then started yelling at the the two girls, "what the HELL kind of order is that, does this place look like McDonalds to you."

"Yeah, you got the sign in the front," the big girl pointed towards the window, sure enough there was a big yellow M hangin in the front and looked like it had seen better days.

The guy got very angry at this and slammed both his fists on the table in front of the girls, "they moved out years ago, ya bitch, don't ya know that?!"

The argument would of lasted longer, if the big girl hadn't jerked back towards the bar in annoiance, also unshackeling the the big thing on her back by accident. The thing slammed onto the table where the man was and knocked one side of the table down to the ground while the other connected with the mans chin, throwing him into the air in one effective summersault and landed face first on the floor unconscious.

The little girl smiled to herself, "divine retribution."

The big girl proceeded to pick up when stuff, when some of the guys friends came over, "what did ya do ya little bi-". The big girl then lifted her twin gatling guns off the floor and lazily placed them on her shoulders like they weighed nothing, "did you say something," she asked wtih both guns pointed towards the man and a not so innocent smile. The guys backed away from the deranged woman, with their unconsious friend dragged by his feet, fast.

"You should really get a metal chain for those two instead of a strap, Sango," the little girl said

"Don't worry about it Kagome, I'll get one next time."

Sango set the huge guns down and both girls started eating there orders, the bartender was very glad he didn't get rid most of the left over stuff, including the grill and deep fryer.

"So," Kagome asked the bartender, before she stuffed more fries in here mouth, "what do you know about Inu-Yasha?"

"Inu-yasha, why are you asking? Don't tell you two little things are going after that $$60 billion reward?"

"Not at all,":munch::gulp:"were actually here on business."

They didn't have much trouble after that.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

"Thanks for everything, huge weapon, and a mohawk, we got it." Kagome waved goodbye to the bartender. "And womanizer," Sango wispered to Kagome

"And stay away from him, for your own good," the bartender yelled back.

The girls got on there thomases, which were basically youkai horses that could move longer than camels, and rode out of town. "He said Inu-Yasha went to the east so lets go east."

"I hope were getting paid extra for this, I'm not sure if our insurance policies would cover being kidnapped, stranded, or whatever," Kagome said outloud, and blowing a stray hair out of her eye.

"Relax, I'm sure that the company would help out there oun employees and stop worrying so much."

"I know, but what if we end up horribly mangled in a sand steamer accident, or getting eaten by wolf youkai, or trampled in a thomas stampede, or-"

"Okay, were big girls and we got weapons, so there's really nothing to worry about."

"Hope your right, because I get the feeling that somethings about to happen, probably big."

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

A big, fat foot stomped on the desert floor, causing a small rumble.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BASTARD!!!"

"Listen Naraku, that pansy might be him and might not be him, but no Inu-Yasha would be that wea-mmphh," the minion was cut-off by Naraku's metal arm. Lifting the minion by his head, Naraku pulled him up until he was face to face with the minion, "so you think your better than me," "no," "so think you can boss me around," "noo," "so you think that guy is him," "...yes," "THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO FIND HIM." With that Naraku threw the man into a nearby boulder and continued searching for Inu-Yasha with his other minions.

One of the men looked among the boulders around to see if he could find the bounty. He suddenly blacked out from when the butt of a gun hit the back of his head. "Thanks for the trouble you put me through," somebody said in extreme annoyance

-------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

[FLASHBACK]

:Click, Click, Click:

The gun kept on clicking, but all the bullets were spent in a previous fight. The mob and Naraku aimed their weapons at Inu-Yasha, who had just flipped the gun open. "DAMN," Inu-Yasha yelled and looked up just as they started firing. His feet told him that now was the time to get moving and so he started dodging bullets and runing at the same time.

[END FLASHBACK]

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Inu-Yasha was almost done raiding the man of all his ammo and anything valuable. "Feh, you idiots almost caught me, but your just to slow. Could have used explosive ammo next time to do me in though." He got up shaking his black hair out of his violet eyes, then loaded his gun, "Tetsusaiga." "Crappy guns though, I've seen AK's better than this," he said examining the machine gun, then crushing it in his hand.

"I found him boss, he's over here," someone had spotted him while he wasn't looking. "Crap," Inu-Yasha through the AK with perfect accuracy towards the minions head. "And stay down," but the other men found him and started firing.

"WHOA," Inu-Yasha started running along ground as the bullets started to fly over his head. And the chase continues.







TO BE CONTINUED



============================================== ===============


Did this a couple of hours after the first chapter went up, the temptation was to great to stop at a cliffhanger like last time. And you know what reviews are addictive. :Walks up to random person and starts shaking him: REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW :Twists person like a towel: Give me your sweet nector.

Okay, that was twisted, but who knows what you can come up with at 3 in the morning. And this cough syrup says may cause dizziness and drowzziness.

If you havn't guessed, so far it's

Inu-Yasha=Vash
Sango=Milly
Kagome=Meryl
Naraku=Fa t boomerang guy from episode 1 (Trigun), the end jokes coming. ;)

Sign, Akuma64 (03:11 12/30/2002)

"The bullet of justice caps evils, ass!" - Good Excel, Excel Saga, Episode 1