Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei vs Vash the Stampede ❯ The challenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kds", Well, one day me and my friend were talking online and she couldn't decide who was better, Hiei or Vash, and I thought of having a contest and she said we should turn into a fic and we did.

Hiei rolls his eyes" Oh goody, another fic.

Vash was eating free doughnuts that are on a table"mmmm..... good.....

Kds" ^^ Well anyway we're talking turns in writting the chapters as in I write this chapter, she writes the next chapter, I write the one after that and so on. Kurama, do the disclaimer."

Kurama nods", Okay! Kds-chan doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun or any other anime that might appear but she does want the Trigun Cat.

Kds smiles", YUP!! The kitty is so kawaii."

Kurama", ^^'''

Kds: Anywho, on with the chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1

The challenge

One day, the great and powerful, also hot, Hiei had gotten into a fight with the all so lovable and huggable Vash in the park. At first the fight started out about which was better, sweet snow or doughnuts but now it was about who was the better bishy.

"LOOK NINGEN, I AM MUCH MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU!!"

" WELL, I AM MUCH CUTER AND HUGABLE THEN YOU!!"

"Grrr.... THAT'S IT NINGEN, YOU SHALL DIE!!!"

"BRING IT ON SHORTY!!"

They jump at each other, and a large dust cloud forms.

The Trigun cat walks by and sits down in front of them, watching them. Vash then accidentally grabbed it by the tail and pulls it in the dust cloud. The cat gets pissed.

Several minutes later the dust vanishes and Vash and Hiei were lying on the ground, all bruised and beaten and the Trigun cat was unscratched, and it was licking itself.

Hiei was twitching madly", I detest cats."

Vash ", @.@ ouchy....."

Kurama walks by and notices them", What the.... What happened here?"

Trigun cat meows several times.

"So they were fighting, you say, about who is the better bishy?" Kurama asks.

The trigun cat nods.

Hiei looks at Kurama weirdly", How the h*** could you understand what that thing is saying?"

Kurama smiles", Because foxes and cats have a similar language."

Hiei sighs", -.-

"But why don't you two just settle this in a much more civilized way." Kurama asks.

"Because we ain't civilized." They both respond in unison.

Kurama sighs", -_-'' Well, I don't give a sh*t if you're civilized or not but you are not going to fight! Let's have a bishy contest instead."

Hiei cocks an eyebrow", What the h*** is that?!"

"We have a contest between you and Vash. There shall be different categories and contests and the one that wins the most of them wins." Kurama replies intelligently.

Hiei and Vash look at each other and nod ",FINE!"

"The contest shall be held in one week. You have time to train during the week, but if one of you is late for the contest, the other one wins. Agreed?" Kurama asks.

Vash and Hiei nod.

Kurama smiles", Good. Then come to the Sahara desert in one week."

"Where is that?" Vash asks.

"Africa." Kurama says calmly.

"How, might I ask, do we get there?" Hiei asks.

" I dunno. Just come there within week. Sayonara." Kurama says as he walks off.

Vash and Hiei look at each other.

"I shall defeat you in front of thousands, ningen."

"Heh. I'll beat you first. And do you have any doughnuts?"

"Hn. No." Hiei says as he vanishes.

Vash shrugs", Oh well....... better go buy some doughnuts before this competition starts."

During the week, they both trained hard and intensely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~With Vash~

Vash was sweating and breathing heavily", One... more.... must.... do.... this...." He stuffs a doughnut into his mouth and eats it.", I HAVE DONE IT!! I HAVE EATEN 500 DOUGHNUTS IN ONE HOUR!! I AM THE CHAMPION OF DOUGHNUTS!!!!!"

Wolfwood sighs", Shouldn't you be training?"

"I am training..... for the doughnut eating contest. And I shall be victor." Vash proudly says.

Wolfwood sighs", Why do I put up with this?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~With Hiei~

Hiei was breathing heavily as he fought a powerful demon.

The demon grinned evilly", You shall never win!"

Hiei grins evilly", I already did."

"Huh?" The demon's eyes widen as his body suddenly falls apart in pieces after Hiei had sliced him up using his Katana.

Hiei walked forward and saw the item of that which he had been seeking", It's better then I thought it would be."

In front of him there was a literally a mountain of sweet snow.

Hiei jumps into the mountain and starts swimming around in it", You are finally mine. I now shall defeat that ningen in the sweet snow eating contest once I devour you." He starts to eat the mountain of sweet snow, as the contest draws ever closer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kds", Well, my chapter is over.

Hiei", Thank god."

Kds", Next is my friend's turn though.

Hiei", -_-

Vash", Another girl.... nice..... more doughnuts....

Kds", ^^ umm.... yea... so anyway, ja ne minna-san by the way if u got any suggests what the contests could be, e-mail me or my friend at either or you could write in a review:

Animefanatic-11: forbiddenone11@yahoo.com
Kurama’sDarkSide: Hyperkitsune@aol.com