Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei vs Vash the Stampede ❯ The rules ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
kds*bounces of ze walls* GATORADE!!!!!!!!!!

kurama: ^^''

Hiei: Hn.... we're here.... again...

Vash*still eatting doughtnuts* come on, be happy.

hiei: hn. I am not happy

kurama: umm... we'll I'll just say that kds or AF11 own nothing other then themselves and this chapter ws written by AF11

Kds: YUP!!NOWREADON!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day of the competition had finally came and both Vash and Hiei found ways to get to the Sahara, Vash riding on the Trigun Cat and Hiei riding on a donkey.

“I didn’t actually think you would show up ningen!”

Vash just kept walking.

“Well, be prepared to feel embarrassed and…”

Hiei gave up and followed Vash to where Kurama was standing.

Kurama: I’m glad to see you have both made it. I would like to introduce Kari and
Hikari. They are going to judges and referees for this bishy contest.”

Kari: hey! How you guys doing?

Hikari: Hmmm…(points at Hiei) shorter than I thought! (pointing at Vash) Hmmm….taller than I thought. Well, anyways, lets get on with it already.

Yusuke: “WOOT! GO HIEI! KICK THAT STUPID VASH’S A--!!!”

Kuwabara: “ GO SHORTY!”

Meryl: “GO GET HIM VASH!”

Kuwabara: “(hearts in his eyes) Hello baby! Will you please (blushes) be my girlfriend?

Meryl: -.-U “um….go away….BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR STUPID HEAD OFF!” (takes out guns)

Kuwabara: >.<U AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don’t hurt me please don’t hurt me!!!!!

Milly: heh heh.

Vash: (sidles up to Kari hopelessly in love) “um….hi! you look like you need a bodyguard! You can hire me for only a kiss!”

Kari: (looks at him and karate chops his hands off her arm and he goes flying 10 feet away) hmph!

Now Kurama had told them all the basic rules and the first competition was going to start.

Hikari: “ok you guys. The first contest is a contest to see who can hold their breath underwater the longest.”

Vash: “HAHAHA! I can definitely win this! Eating all those doughnuts helped me get ready!”

Wolfwood: “uh…Vash, how did eating doughnuts help you train for this contest?”

Hiei: “hn. So this fool likes to eat doughnuts eh?”

Kari: (blows whistle) “ok start!!!!!”

Both Hiei and Vash went underwater and help their breath. Then they started punching each other to make them breathe out and lose.

Hiei: (voice all burbly) “hahaha! Now I shall win and you doughnut eating fool will lose!!! Then I will become the better bishy!!!”

Vash: (voice all burbly too) “ooooh. Not you’ve crossed a line shorty!!!! NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE INSULTS THE MIGHTY DOUGHNUTS!!!”

Inuyasha and the group show up with some popcorn and sit down by Milly to watch.

Kagome: “hey! Aren’t you Milly from Trigun? I love your gun!”

Milly: “ really? You like my gun? Thanks so much! And you are Kagome right? How are things between you and Inuyasha?”

Kagome: “the usual, nothing much. But I think he is cheating on me with Kikkyo!”

Milly: =O.O= (Miroku was feeling her butt ok?)

Sango: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIROKU?”

Miroku: (hands up in the air)” nothing Sango! Nothing at all”

Inuyasha: “Woah! You’re the dude that died and then came alive again right? (walks up to Yusuke and starts shaking his hand vigorously) I’m a BIG fan of yours!”

Yusuke: “yeah, I’m him. Dude!”

Inuyasha: “dude!”

Shippou: (runs away with the popcorn)

Hiei and Vash are still underwater and have been for the last 100 hours.

Hikari: “hey Kari, you think they are still holding their breath down there? I think they died what? 99 hours and 57 minutes ago. You think we should check?”

Kari: “nah. They’re probably just asleep.”

~*~*~*~*~*~ 5 hours later ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hikari: “uh….Kari! KARI! (shakes Kari awake) I really think they are dead…”

Kari: “ huh? WHAT? THEY’RE DEAD????”

Hikari: “KURAMA!!! I THINK HIEI AND VASH ARE DEAD! THEY DROWNED!!!”
So Hikari, Kurama, and Kari start pulling Vash and Hiei out of the water…and they weren’t breathing…

Shippou: dun dun dunnnn!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kds*evil grin* I COULD MAKE THEM BOTH DIE!!

hiei: u kill me, i kill u

Kds: i already died so it don't matter

Kurama: let them die

All except kurama: o.o''

kurama: what, i want a dought nut too....

kds: umm sure... her's your doughnut*hands him a doughnut*

Kurama: ^_^