Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ I Dont Wanna Hurt You ❯ I Dont Wanna Hurt You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay this is a vash/meryl song fic that like snapped into my head the moment I herd this song.

Disclaimer: I don't own trigun or simple plan's song "I Won't Be There"

Vash stood by his bed looking toward the stars of the night. His duffel bag was all packed so now the last thing for him to do was leave…..leave behind the town, the house…….behind Meryl.

~~I don't wanna make this

Harder than I have to

This is how it has to be

There's so many thing I wanna say

But you just don't listen to me~~

~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~

"Meryl I…."

"Just shut up Vash! I don't wanna hear it anymore! You always just get up in the middle of the night and leave thinking that no one cares at all! But if you would just stop to think you would realize that some of us do care! So just shut up! I don't wanna hear you're excuses anymore!"

A single tear rolled lonely down her cheek and she turned hoping he didn't notice. She slowly made her way back to the house as he stood there baffled. `I hurt her again. Why am I such an idiot?' he made his way back to the house, his escape mission failed.

~~I don't wanna hurt you

You don't wanna hurt me

I can't stand you

And you can't stand me

We can't rearrange

You could never change me

Say goodbye

Nothing I say can change your mind~~~

Vash now stood outside of the house, wishing ….no hoping that Meryl wouldn't follow him again. He thought maybe by just leaving like this she would only get hurt a little. If she followed him again he would have to pull out the big guns (no pun intended).

~~Because I can't stay

Tomorrow I'll be on my way

So don't expect to fin me sleeping in my bed

`Cause when you wake up

I won't be there~~

He started slowly walking away

~~This is the last night

That I spend at home

And it won't take to long

For you to notice

Won't take long for you to focus

That I'm gone~~

"Vash!"

He turned around only to find her water filled eyes on him. `Please…don't'

"A-are you leaving again?" tears pored lightly over here cheeks.

"Yes."

Silent sobs racked her body

"Y-y-you know I will just follow you again."

"No you won't!"

"Yes I will!"

"WHY?!?!?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!"

~~Because I can't stay

Tomorrow I'll be on my way

So don't expect to fin me sleeping in my bed

`Cause when you wake up

I won't be there~~

He whispered coldly to her, "Don't ever come near me again. You disgust me." He could hear her sobs growing louder but he continued. "I hate you. You make me sick. And you are such a bitch.

His own heart was breaking at his words but he had to say them. It was for her own good. If she followed him she would be killed.

She fell to her knees as he turned around leaving her behind.

"I HATE YOU VASH THE STAMPEADE!"

His heart broke but he kept walking. It was over.

~~Because I can't stay

Tomorrow I'll be on my way

So don't expect to fin me sleeping in my bed

`Cause when you wake up

I won't be there~~

He herd her running but kept walking. He only stoped when he felt her arms wrap around his waist. She was crying.

"Please tell me you don't mean that." She was barely able to whisper.

He turned to face her, brushing the tears from her eyes. His lips covered hers, shielding them from the night. Before the chaste kiss could become more he pulled away.

"I don't wanna hurt you."

He left her standing there in the moonlight. Never to see, to hear, to touch ever again. Pain shot through his heart but he kept walking.

This time she wouldn't follow him. She understood everything. To love Vash The Stampead was to be alone. For if he loved you back he would always push you away.

Did u like? Please review.