Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Midvalley's Serenade ❯ Afterword to Midvalley's Serenade ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Afterword to Midvalley's Serenade

I would like to thank my son, Andrew, for bringing home the first VHS tape of Trigun on that cold day in February.

I want to thank Yasuhiro Nightow for creating the complex intriguing characters that have obsessed me for the last year and a half.

I want to thank Tomo Trillions. Her beautiful fan fiction To Love a Lie first opened my eyes to the artistic potential of yaoi.

I want to thank Katsa5 for inspiring with her wonderful love story, Trigun 'Action' She gave me my first review, the courage to keep on writing when I had severe doubts about my ability, and offered me her friendship.

To anyone, who took the time to read such a long fiction, I offer you my thanks. I am very much in debt to those who left reviews, and gave me hope that such an epic undertaking was not a complete waste of my time. So thank you Katsa for your constant support and for your fanart.

iMaxed5770, thanks for your encouragement.

Kasianne, thanks so much for your reviews. Good luck on the job hunt.

Thanks Liana for being one of the first to keep me going when I was wavering. You didn't know it, but your reviews came at good times.

Same to you, Novalda, whoever you are, bless you. The day your review came, I was wallowing in self-doubt. Thank you.

Ish, Miraba, Sasha, Amanda, Cheyenne, jodlet Bluesummers, carole, Midnight Shadow, Akemi-sama, Amy….thank you , thank you, thank you to infinity and beyond.

Lynz1, Katsa, Lynx 12, Rachia, and Michelle Micky---woohoo, thanks for putting me on your favorite's list.

Thank you for your reviews, too.

Ah, Bennu, thank you so much. I'm gonna hold you to your offer you know. You can't get out of it that easily….a fanart for MS…and thank you so much for your reviews.

Alucard 2. I have to thank you for starting up the reviews when I returned to FF.net…thanks for being one of the first.

Vinnyvalentino---praise from you is praise indeed.

Sumire, your "Put a little Hornfreak in your Soul" shrine to Midvalley was a sweet inspiration as was your introduction to the work of the queen of the sensual lip, doujinshka, Ukiko Kiyota of UDT Maximum. Her Midvalley/ Wolfwood work is as gorgeous as you told me.

Ping, dear Pan Ping-li, thank you for your reviews and for hosting my story on your Anime Palace website.

Sweet Insanity, yes, you are sweet. Thank you so much.

Sasha_hates_everyone and viciouscallisto, I am grateful for your reviews on the last chapters of MS.

Xeriah, thanks for reading, reviewing, and for your friendship.

Katsa, I owe you so much. I am in your debt forever.

Speaking of in debt for ever….I have to thank my son, Andrew. He started to proofread for me somewhere around a third of the way through the book and it is him that you have to thank for the idea of using E.G. Mines' weapon suit as a meat tenderizer. He acted as my editor in later chapters, highlighted areas where he thought I should change wording, and saved me from silly mistakes and grammatical lapses when fatigue or apathy made me sloppy or soppy. He was a sounding board for my various plot threads as well. I could have done it without him, but I'd still be back on chapter 25….come to think of it, I probably couldn't have done it without him. So thank you, Andrew. No one could ask for a better editor. You are gifted.

To anyone I have missed and to my future readers and reviewers I offer my thanks.