Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Night At The Movies ❯ Killing Time ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Killing Time

`Time to show these worthless creatures there creator(s)' Knives thought to himself happily while walking into a near by movie theater. Then he quietly began to sing his `slaughter song'. "Total slaughter, total slaughter!" He pulled out his now empty gun. "I won't leave a single man alive!" He slowly loaded his first bullet into his gun. "La-di-da-di-dia," a second bullet went in. "genocide," the third bullet. "La-di-da-di-du," the forth bullet. "An ocean of blood." The fifth bullet. "Let's begin," the sixth and final bullet went in to the gun. "The killing time" the gun barrel snapped shut and he cocked the gun. `Who shall die first?' He thought in his head while slightly hiding the gun. Then he saw her. His target. The women walking next to his brother. He was surprised when his brother didn't notice him come up. Then Knives pulled out his gun and aimed it at the small, raven haired women, she also didn't notice his presence.*BANG*. He tried to shoot to kill but only hit her arm. `Damn I missed'. He cocked his gun again. `What the?' his brother was running straight at him, gun in hand. `oh no this is going to….ow'.

END