Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Remembrance ❯ Broken Toy ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I have no comments. The lemon in this chapter can only be read at MM and AFF, due to restrictions on FF.net.

This is not a nice chapter.

It will now be at least 12 chapters long.

WARNINGS: Death, depression, yaoi (m/m), child abuse (EVIL *stabs*), non con.

PAIRINGS: Legato x Midvalley, Midvalley x Legato, OC x Legato (non con), probably others.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Trigun or any of the characters mentioned here. If I did, it would be part of the school syllabus.

~*~

Painful Remembrance

By Neko Malik (aka Berserker Farfarello)

Chapter 9 - Broken Toy

"You disobeyed me." Eyes narrowed, mouth curled into a snarl, Knives stared at me from across the room, his intention clear; to punish me for not doing as asked. It didn't matter to him that I didn't have much of a choice in the outcome of our 'mission', all that mattered was that I hadn't returned with Siren; Legato had.

"Yes, master." I hang my head, trying to look pathetic and ashamed. It's no use trying to deny it, as then my punishment would be worse. With any luck, he'll let me off with a beating, though I suspect it'll be far worse.

"Why?" His voice has taken on that quiet fury he shares with Legato; the one that tells me I'm really in trouble. I choose not to answer, since there really is no answer I can give that would make him happy. "I asked why?" He forcefully grabs by chin, wrenching my head up to look him in the eye. I hear an audible click and instant pain; I think he must have pulled something. He grins, having heard it too. "Oh, that's right, you had an argument with your little boyfriend" He practically spits the word out and lets go of my face. I let it drop down, knowing that's what he expects of me; complete subservience. "You do know that he's been fucking that Siren since he got back, don't you?" I'm startled by this, but manage, barely, to not respond to it physically. Inside, though, I feel my heart break and I just want to break down completely. I can't, though, not while Knives is here.

Lifting my eyes slightly, I can see that he's across the room again, cradling something in his hands as though it's something precious, to be treasured. I can't see what it is from where I'm standing, though I know it's bad news for me. He turns again and I force my eyes down, making sure he doesn't catch me looking at him without permission. He saunters over to me again; hiding whatever it is behind his back so that I can't see it even when he's standing directly in front of me.

"You know," he purrs, taking hold of my chin again, harder this time, hard enough to bruise. I wince, accidentally, but he doesn't notice or doesn't care. "Since Legato has a new fuck toy, you need a new 'master', don't you?" Oh god…he doesn't mean..? I soon find out that he does as his mouth clamps down on my own, stealing a kiss that I'm not willing to give. I can't struggle, can't do anything, as I'm too shocked to even move. Bad choice, if it even was one, as I find out what Knives was hiding behind his back; handcuffs. Sharpened handcuffs that he has managed to attach around my wrists. He's fastened them tightly, too tightly as I can feel them cutting into the flesh of my wrists, blood running down my hands. I can hear the soft dripping as it lands on the carpet.

I find myself being dragged across the room and thrown across the desk. Knives is pinning me down, stopping me from moving, as he is far stronger than I am. "Please…don't…" A sharp slap resounds and my head is forced sideways as his hand makes contact with my face. It stings, but I can barely feel it. It seems like my whole body has gone numb.

"Did I give you permission to speak, human." Again, he spits the word like something bitter, nasty, something he'd rather not have in his mouth. I shake my head 'no', not wanting to give him an excuse to hit me again. "Then don't. I don't want to hear another noise from you." He's off me, tugging at my jeans, removing them quickly. I should run, now that he's off me, but I can't. It's like my whole body has shut down. "Now, I don't know whether to tell you to struggle or not, since it will hurt more if you do. I really don't mind, it's your choice." He's back on top of me now, pushing me down again.

He enters me quickly, not even bothering to prepare me first. I didn't expect him to. It hurts, hurts like nothing I've ever felt before, but I don't make a sound. I can't move, can't feel anything but the pain he is causing. It's like my whole body is on fire, burning wherever he touches me. I hate it, hate him, but I can't do anything as he continues to pound into my unresponsive body. Strangely, it feels as though I've been in this situation before.

Memories. Thousands of images assault my mind, memories of the brutish man from my dreams, a woman I barely recognise, other, faceless men. The faceless man inside of me now finishes with a grunt, pulling out and tidying himself. I lie still across the desk, trying to not move, not draw attention to myself. It doesn't work, though, as he grabs me by the neck and pulls me from the desk. He tries to make me stand but I can't, I can barely hold on to what is left of consciousness.

"Pathetic human. Do what you're told next time." He sounds just like daddy. His voice is different, but the tone, what he says, it's all the same. He throws me down on the floor hard, making me skid a short way. I feel the carpet burn against my shoulder and the pain of the cuffs cutting further into my wrists. I feel dizzy, possibly from blood loss, and know that the wonderful darkness will soon cover me.

The faceless man leaves. I wonder what I was supposed to do that I didn't, I can't remember. Maybe I made daddy mad again, and this was his punishment? Probably. That's all I can seem to do at the moment, make daddy angry. The sticky blood on my fingers is clotting. Each time I wake up after a short bout of unconsciousness I can feel it has become a little harder. I suppose that's a good thing, as I won't bleed to death, but it makes my hands feel horrible.

Where's Kyana? She should be here by now. She normally comes to see me straight after something like this happens. I want Kyana. I want my big sister.

I hear the door opening. I can see the person hesitate in the doorway, before turning and leaving me alone. Just another faceless man.

Another follows shortly. And another. They're looking for Knives. I can't tell who it is, even though I can see them clearly. My brain can't seem to put names to faces. They're looking for Knives, but they find me instead. I don't know whether they're scared of what he'll do to them if they help me, or whether they just don't care, but no one comes any further into the room than the doorway.

I know the sound of his footsteps down the hall, know by the way the doorknob is turned, so it doesn't surprise me when Legato enters the room. Legato will help me, I know it. We've shared too much together for him to just leave me lying here, broken and bleeding. He stops in the doorway, just like the others, just staring at me in wide-eyed disgust. My heart sinks in my chest as he leaves, practically slamming the door behind him. He doesn't care.

It is Dominique who helps me in the end, taking the key from the table across the room from where Knives picked the handcuffs up from and unlocking my wrists. Dominique who carried me from the room to her own and cleaned me up, dressing my wounds as she did. Dominique who comforted me as I sobbed silently, finally letting the tears escape from my eyes, releasing my pain. She stroked my hair, so much like…I can't remember. Like someone else, someone I used to know, didn't I? I can't really remember.

I finally fall asleep, still lying on Dominique's bed as she whispers soothing words to me. I had no idea she could be this caring. I wish I had been nicer to her now.

~*~

A/N: I feel bad.