Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ See You On The Other Side ❯ 17 years pass ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title:See you on the other side

Chapter 1:17 years pass

Pairings:Wolfwood/Milly Vash/Meryl

Summary:Time has passed on since Wolfwood was killed and Milly said her vows for him.Milly has become ill,and her son has gone to find the legendary 'Vash The Stampede' and Meryl.When he finds them he finds out about his father and when they get back,what happens to Milly?

17 years pass

Nicholas J. Wolfwood ran out of his friends house and as fast as he could to his.'This can't be!'He thought to himself as he ran into the house and found the doctor."Whats wrong with her?" "She has become ill."Nicholas shook his head.He looked quite like his father,he had the same eyes,hair,and personality.You could only tell who his mother was because of how much he talked about her.Nicholas walked into his mother's room in the small house they owned in the town 300 iles off December,where his father's orphanage was."Hello Mom."He said as he sat down beside her.

"Hello Nicholas."She said with a small smile."Are you okay mother?"He asked.With his voice,you could easily mistake him for his father.Milly smiled at her 17 year old son and said,"I'm fine,the doctor just said that I was ill." Nicholas shook his head and looked at her."I guess I'll have to stay out of school for awhile so I can watch the orphanage while you rest."He said with a soft sigh.Milly laughed alittle."You need to go to school." "And you need to rest and someone has to take care of the kids."He said with a small laugh. "Anyways,it'll give me a small break from school."Milly laughed."I guess so.But I don't want you to stay out of school for to long." "I won't,don't worry about me mother."Nicholas ran out of the room and down to the orphanage.

He ran over to the oldest boy of the orphanage."Jamie,I need you to watch the kids for me in the mornings.Mother has fallen ill and I have to help her in the mornings before I can come here." "Will she be okay?"Jamie asked with concern."Yeah,she should be." "Okay then,I will watch all the kids until you arrive."Nicholas smiled the ran out of the orphanage.On his way home he ran into his friend,Eric."Where are you off to in such a hurry Nicholas?" "I'm going back home,my mother fell ill." "Sorry about that,tell her I'll come visit tomorrow after school." "I will,can you bring my school work to my house?" "Sure,but why?" "I have to take care of the kids at the orphanage." Eric nodded then ran off to meet his father.

When Nicholas returned home his mother was sicker than he thought."Are you sure your okay?" "Son,I need you to do something?" "What mother?" "I need you to go find to friends of mine,Vash The Stampede and Meryl Strife."Nicholas nodded."Where will I find them?" "You should be able to find them in Loron Town." "You mean?" "Yes,now go."Nicholas gathered his stuff and a few extra things as he ran out of the house."Goodbye mother."He turned to say before he ran off to the Sand Steamer."I would like to go to Loron Town." "Okay then,get aboard."Nicholas nodded and climbed on.'I wonder who these people are that mother wants me to find.'He thought as he went to his bed and layed down.