Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ The adventures of the chibi trigun cast! ❯ Action Packed! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! And that includes, Trigun, James Bond, DBZ or ME!

Chapter 3!!!

*Vash stood up in the abnormally tall pot*

Vash: Lets go! *picks up Saki and slings her over his shoulder*

Saki: *thinks: he didn't even bother to untie me!! GRR Vash!*

H.K: Nyao nyaoo! *Kuroneko's jump on Meryl and all you see is black*

Vash: Thanks! *salutes head Kuroneko and jumps out of the pot*

Wait a second…if this pot is soo tall…how did I get out?? *shrugs and walks around cautiously holding out his chibi gun*

Saki: *chewing on the cloth staring at the pot from Vash's back and sees Meryl jump out with Kuroneko's running after her -sweatdrop-*

*Vash reaches the house and does a James Bond flip and peers into the window to see Knives watching Domi chase Legato*

Vash: Well okay then! Coast is clear! *opens the door and drops Saki on the couch*

Saki: mmmp! Nmph!!

Knives: So you got Saki Vash?

Vash: Yep! *eating one of Milly's sacred puddings*

Knives: uh Vash… I wouldn't do that!

Milly: What's going on? I got a bad feeling that-MY PUDDING! *takes out her huge chibi gun*

Vash: uh hehe… *backs away*

Saki: *finally chewed the cloth off* I'LL KILL YOU VASH!! *is so angry she does the `supersaiyan' thing from DBZ and breaks the rope and runs after Vash*

Vash: *seeing Milly and Saki after him hides behind Knives* help me!!

Knives: you brought this upon yourself *goes to get Midvalley and save Legato from Domi to have a club meeting*

Vash: AHHHH!! *is being chased by Saki and Milly*

Wolfie: *walks in* Milly?!

Milly: *jumps over a couch* oh hey Wolfie!

Wolfie: what'd Vash do this time?!

Milly: He ate one of my sacred puddings!

Wolfie: *gasps* Wow… Vash your brave!

Vash: Onegai! Help!! *Saki trips him*

Wolfie: *sigh* ok…Hey Milly! Let's go buy some pudding!

Milly: *stops chasing Vash and has huge kawaii eyes* Really?!

Wolfie: Hai. *goes to get his coat*

Milly: *runs after him* thank you Nicky-kun!!

Vash: *imitating Milly* yea thanks Nicky-kun!!

Wolfie: *glares at Vash* DON'T CALL ME THAT! *gets knocked over by Milly*

Vash: *smiles until Saki hits him with a frying pan* Itai!! x.x

Knives: *has a headpiece on with a transmitter to reach Legato, Midvalley and Domi cuz he's too lazy to use his mind* O.O HAHAHA!! *watches in amusement as Saki repeatedly hits Vash with the frying pan*

*scene changes and Saki is in the front of a phone booth covered in purple curtains*

Knives: *confused and in the audience eating popcorn*

Saki: Behold! The one-the only-the greatest psycho in the world!

Knives: -snicker-

Saki: hehe…I mean greatest psychic!! (a/n: this is my sisters quote ^-^) *opens curtains on phone booth to reveal Vash tied up but having the whole mystical attire on and the crystal ball*

*crowd of people are drawn*

Vash: O.O *tries to get out of being tied*

Saki: Yes folks! THE Vash will tell your fortunes for only 50 cents!

Knives: *falls over laughing* I'll -gasp- have my fortune taken! *hands 50 cents to Saki*

Saki: *smiles kawaii* Thanks Knives! *escorts Knives into the phone booth*

Knives: Midvalley! Domi! Legato! Get over here! Saki tied up Vash and he's telling fortunes for 50 cents! Over.

Midvalley+Domi+Legato: Okay!

Vash: *laughs nervously* hey Knives…

Knives: So bro…what's gonna happen to me in the near future?

Vash: *stares hard at the crystal ball* you will get run over by a bunch of rabid fan girls … and trip over Midvalley

Knives: HA! Yea right! *walks out and gets run over by fan girls and trips over Midvalley* WHOA!!! *searches for 50 cents*

Legato: Master?? What's wrong??

Knives: Vash is a real psychic!

Vash: Thank god-I guessed good on that one!

Dun dun dun!!!! -To be continued-