Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream Never End ❯ A Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mokona landed them in the next world; they find themselves surrounded by soldiers.
“Damn PORK BUN!! WHY CAN”T YOU EVER LAND US IN A PEACFUL PLACE?!”Kurogane yelled.
"Kurogane-san, we are in trouble now"Sakura looked at Kurogane.
"HYUUUUU!!!We are in trouble" Fai whisteled, Syaoran looks around, he sees the soldiers holding their weapons but it is in front Fai.
"Fai-san, where they are targets you?"Kurogane looks around and realize it is true.Fai sees that he is target.
"What you want from him?"Syaoran asked one of the soliders.Suddenly they attack Fai, Kurogane stand in front and hit the solider.
"WHY ARE YOU STANDING LIKE THIS!!!!!!?" Fai is standing there and doesn't move.Sakura runs towards him.
"Fai-san?" She touches him.Fai feels dizzy and falls on ground.Kurogane and Syaoran look back.
"FAI-SAN!!!" He can't move then solider from back comes to take him but Sakura stands in front Fai and gets hit.Syaoran runs toward her but some of soliders stop him and Kurogane too.
"Princess,Run!!"She looks at Fai.
"Fai-san,let's go" He looks at her,he stands up hardly.Sakura takes his hand and run and Mokona jumps on Sakura's shoulder.
"After Him!!" Some Soldiers run towards Sakura.Syaoran and Kurogane try to run after them but they stop by soldiers.
"What you want from him?!!"Kurogane yelled at the soldiers.
"He shouldn't exist from the beginning"Syaoran Shockes.
Sakura runs as she can but Fai falls down.She turns to him
"What's wrong,Fai-san?"
"I...can't...move"
"Why?" Soliders appear and they about to go to Sakura.Sakura tries to help Fai.One of the Soldier attack Fai by gun but Sakura hits in order to protect Fai.
"Sakura-chan!!!!" Mokona yelled,Sakura falls on ground and feels paralyzed.A Soldier grab Sakura up and throws Sakura to a tree.
"Sakura-chan!!"
"Fai-san,Wake up!!!" Fai is unconscious.Soldiers take Fai and leave Sakura faints,Sakura looks toward Fai,she tries to reach him.
"Fai....-san..."She fainted.