Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream Never End ❯ A World of dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Sakura-Chan!!" Sakura opens her eyes and sees Mokona.
"Princess!!" Syaoran runs toward her.Sakura tries to stand up but she fells the pain and falls down again.Syaoran and Kurogane come to her.
"Princess, what's happen to you?" Sakura looks to Syaoran and cries.
"Where is the mage?" Sakura looks to Kurogane desperate.
"Fai-san is taken by soldiers" She cries then Syaraon sees her injured.
"Sakura,what's happen to you?"
"They attack Fai-san but I protect him and I get the hit".Syaoran cuts a piece of his shirt and put on Sakura's wound.
"Let's go and find Fai-san" Sakura nodded.
They move in the forest until they reach in a town.
"What is this world?"
"It doesn't care; we have to find the mage" Everyone agree with Kurogane.
They find a small house.Syaoran knocks on the door, the door opens.
"What do you want?"
"We want to sit here for the night, please?" The woman looks at them then…
"You can stay" Sakura looks happy. They get inside.
"There are only three rooms" Syaoran looks at Kurogane.
"I and Sakura will be in one room"
"So, I will take the other one"
"Mokona will sleep with Sakura" Sakura smiles.Syaoran takes Sakura to the room to take rest then he goes to the living room.
"So what is this world?" The woman looks at Kurogane, Syaoran joins the conversation.
"This is A World of Dream"
"A World of dream?"
"It is the world where people dreams about things will happen but one day there is a new king appears and brings many soldiers. He always catches people who have magic because he thought they are misfortune" Syaoran and Kurogane look shocks.
The Soliders throw Fai in a prison,they put him infront then they capture his arms and neck with chains. Then there is a man appears looks in front him.
"Another Magician" He looks angry then he hits Fai hard in his stomach, Fai feels painful, he looks up to him.
"Wh...at…you…wa...nt...fr..om…me? He looks so painful.The man catches his neck.
" I hate magicians because they bring bad luck" Fai looks shocks.
"Let him talk and tells the truth of him" Then He left.
Sakura is sleeping.She sees herself flying over a snow world.
"Where am I?" She hears a voice then she goes to the voice where it is in the castle.
"What is happening?" A Man hits two liittle boys.
" I said you two don't do anything"
"Soldiers take each one in separate room" Sakura was crying to see what is happen to them then she goes one of them.She sees the boy chained with the chains,she gets near him.
"I Know this boy" She looks at him and shocked.