Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream Never End ❯ Our Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
She sees the boy chained with the chains, she gets near him.
"I know this boy" She looks at him and shocked.
"Fai-san!!!" A little wounded boy with blonde hair with blue eyes. He looks up.
"Who are you?" Sakura shocks.
Syaoran can't believe about what he hears.Kurogane looks at woman
"What will happen to him?" The woman closes her eyes
"He will never come back after" Syaoran looks shocked.
"Where they take him?" Kurogane looks seriously.
"In a castle where it is far from this place 5 miles away" Kurogane standing up, Syaoran looks to Kurogane.
"Let's go to sleep" Syaoran agrees.
Sakura looks at him. She gasped from shock
"I am Sakura" She sits down and looks at him
"What you want" He looks at her crying.
"I want to see my brother" Sakura wiped his tears and he looks at her.
"I will save him just wait here" He looks at her and nodded then she stand up and moves forward.
"Thank you" Sakura turns to him and smiled. She runs outside to find out that there is many soliders.There is many rooms around her then she sees a room with guards.
"I am sure this is the room" She runs toward it then she stops and hides.
"The soldiers standing, what should I do?"
Syaoran goes to room and sees Sakura fast asleep; he sleeps on the ground.Syaoran opens his eyes and sees himself in a forest.
"Where am I?" Someone is running fast and get through Syaoran.There Soldiers holding knifes running after the boy.
"Save me" Syaoran sees the boy stops on the edge on the cliff and he is surrounded by the soldiers.
"I can't stand there doing nothing" He runs towards the boy and stand in front him. The soldiers stop. The boy looks to him.
"Please save me" Syaoran turns to him and shocked
"Fai-san!!!" The boy shocked then soldiers attack the boy but Syaoran protect him.
"I will protect you" The Boy looks at him, The soldiers ready to attack Syaoran.
Kurogane goes to his room and standing there
"Why suddenly I feel that something hit me?" He looks to his hand.
"It can't be, I feel the mage feels after he takes my blood?" He sits on the floor and closes his eyes. He sees himself in a room.
"Where am I?" A soldiers hit a man hardly and put electricity machine on his neck.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kurogane looks shocked because he sees that man is Fai.He tries to go but he can't be seen.
"I can't do anything?" He tries to know what is this place to go to it when he wakes up, but he hears Fai screaming. He standing and fists his hand hardly.
"I am so sorry" He runs away to find a way to save Fai.
Sakura realizes that guards moving forward and returning back.
"This is my chance" Sakura runs to the room and standing there.
"If I am not form this world then I can get in" She gets in seeing the little boy injured badly and chained. She runs to him and tries to wake him up but he looks fainted. She tries to break the chains but suddenly an electricity shocks grabs Sakura's hand.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!" She falls down but she standing again and never give up when she touches the chains, it gives electricity shocks.
"I will never give up until I free him" At last she breaks the chain. She holds the boy in her arms. When she gets out, she sees that the guards away.
"That's my chance" She runs fast to his brother room. He looks at her, he sees his brother. She puts him down in front his brother then she breaks his brother chains, he runs towards him.
"YUUI!!!" he catches his brother, he tries to wake him up but he isn't, his brother crying. She puts her hand on his shoulder and looks at him.
"It's alright, he just faint out" He looks up to her.
"Thank you" Sakura smiles
Suddenly Kurogane, Sakura and Syaoran wake up from their dreams and said one word…
"Fai!!!"