Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream Never End ❯ Fai under Controls ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fai attacks Kurogane, Sakura and Syaoran run towards them but…
"You are not going to stop them" Many Soldiers appear and run towards Sakura and Syaoran. Syaoran brings his sword out and Sakura brings her gun out.
"Hey, Wake up" Fai isn't conscious, He attacks Kurogane and the sword gets through Kurogane's arm.
"Aha!!" He falls on his knees.Syaoran and Sakura screamed.
"Kurogane-san!!!" Fai moves towards Kurogane and hit him that he falls down then captures him by one hand and other hand he catches the sword.Kurogane looks afraid.
"H..ey.." Fai doesn't hear him. Sakura turns.
"Fai-san" She shots all the soldiers and runs towards him.Syaoran tries to run after her but he surrounded by soldiers. Fai looks to Kurogane.
"I must kill the pawn to return…" The sword runs towards Kurogane.Syaoran screamed.
"Fai-san, Nooo!!!" Sakura runs.
"Why this happen, how can we wake him up?" She remembers something.
"I'm misfortune" Little Fay crying.
"Yuui, yuui.Wake up" Little Fay looks at his brother.
"Maybe this isn't his name then his name...." Sakura screams loudly
"YUUI WAKE UP!!!!!" The sword stops then he turns to Sakura.Everyone shocked.Fai returns to his conscious.
"Sakura...chan" Fei gets angry and boost magic toward Fai. Syaoran realized.
"Fai-san Watch Out!!!!" He tries to see a magic coming. Kurogane tries runs towards him but Sakura stands in front him.Syaoran shocked.
"Sakura-can" Fai pushes Sakura at last second and he gets the hit.Eveyone get shocked.
"Mage!!!!" Kurogane looks worried. Syaoran screamed.
"Fai-san!!!" Sakura burst into tears and screams
"Yuui!!!!!!!!!!" Fei laughs loud.


A Huge dust surrounded Fai, What's happen to him? Will he survive?
See on Next Chapter.