Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream Never End ❯ Disappear ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Dust removes and Fai appears. They shocked, Sakura puts her hands on her mouth and she shocks, she falls on her knees.
"Yes, he died" Fei smiles. Fai standing, the sword is broken, he is bleeding and part of his shirt is cut and injured then he falls on the ground. Fei orders Soldiers to go to Fai but they comes in front Fai and protects him.
"Fai-san!!!!!" Sakura puts Fai on her knees, he breaths hard then he lifts a hand in front Sakura, she catches his hand. The others are attacking the soldiers and throw them away from Fai.
"It's okay Fai-san, you will be okay" She cries but Fai removes her tears, she looks at him.
"Thank…you….Sakura-Chan" Sakura looks shocked
"No..No…Don't go away!!!!!!!!" They turn to her
"Hey, hang in there" He turns to him and then a soldier appears in front him, he attacks the soldier.
"Fai-san, you will fine" Soldiers stop and return back to the holes. They turn to Fei.
"What are you doing?" Fei looks at them
"I will let you have chance to save him but next time, there will be no chance" Fei disappears in the hole
"He..gone" Sakura looks to Fai and finds him closes his eyes.
"Fai-san!!" they turn to her, she is crying. Suddenly Kurogane takes Fai and runs fast towards a city. Sakura and Syaoran surprised.
"There is no time, we must save him!!!" Sakura stands and then they run to the city. Syaoran screamed loud.
"ANYONE, WE NEED A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!!" The people look to them and find there is a man badly injured.
One of the people stands in front them.
"This way, Follow me" They run after the person. They find a hospital, they get in. The doctor shocked about he sees.
"Oh my…" Sakura runs to him.
"Please save him" The doctor nodded.
"We need helpers" a lot of people run and bring emergency car which contains bed; they put Fai on it and run towards the room. They run after the people until they reach the room.
"Don't get in until we finish" They stop.
"Okay" The door is closed. Sakura falls besides the wall crying. Mokona jumps on her.
"It's alright, Fai-san will be okay" Sakura turns to mokona crying then she hugs him. Syaoran standing beside Sakura and he hides his eyes, Kurogane turns to him.
"It's alright he will be fine" Syaoran looks to Kurogane crying and then he smiles.
"Yeah" After a while, Sakura falls in sleep with Mokona. Syaoran sits beside her and falls asleep too.Kurogane still standing.
After Six hours, the doctor comes out, Sakura standing up quickly.
"How is he doctor?" The Doctor looks at her depressed.
Kurogane and Syaoran shocked. Sakura turns back crying.
"No, it can't be…"