Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ Gift Giving ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: So this is my first Tsubasa fic. I really gotta stop messing with Clamp's stories. Anyway I don't own Tsubasa!
MATA!!!: hehe boyxboy of course!
 
"Kuro-rin, what are you doing?" Fai asked hovering over the angry ninja.
 
"I'm trying to wrap this present and my name's not Kuro-rin." Said ninja replied testily.
 
"What are you wrapping it for?"
 
"Christmas." Was the answer Fai got. The wizard looked confused, who was this Christmas and why was Kuro-chan giving them a present?
 
"Who's Christmas?"Fai asked and Kuro sighed.
 
"Christmas is a holiday not a person, they don't have it on your world?"
 
"I've never heard of it. What do you need a present for?" Kurogane was growing very tired of all these questions, couldn't the blonde man just let him be?!
 
"On Christmas you give people presents."
 
"What for?" Fai cocked his head to the side.
 
"You just do!" Kuro exploded, "Now if you don't mind I'm trying to make this thing half way decent!" (so am I Kuro, so am I)
 
Fai seemed unfazed by the outburst and asked, "What do you need to wrap it for? Is it hard?"
 
"Yes,"Kuro grounded out,"And you wrap it so they don't know what's inside."
 
It seemed this made a little light go on somewhere in Fai's head. Yes now he knew what was going on.
 
"Eh, Kuro-chan?" Fai purred.
 
"What?!" Kurogane looked up irritably. He was met with a pair of soft lips against his own, and as soon as the had been there they were gone.
 
"Merry Christmas Kuro-kun..." Fai said walking away. The ninja sat there, stunned. Did Fai, Fai just kiss him then wish him a...Wait a minute how did Fai know you say 'Merry Christmas' unless....
 
"FAI!!! Get your pretty boy ass back here!!!"
 
A/N: Hehe I don't know where I come up with these things. Well actually I do, I came up with this in World History whilst everyone else was doing the exam review. I didn't have to do it because I exempted. Reviews and constructive criticism is accepted, flames will not unless you're Roy Mustang.