Twilight Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Caught In Between - Le meilleur des deux monde ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Note-This is an Harry Potter/Twilight crossover. The reason it is posted as Harry Potter is because I don't know how to make it so it shows both cross overs and it takes place in the Potter universe anyway. Sorry for any confusion, please read on! Oh and eventually will contain slash! Don't like read anyway and skip the slashy goodness

Summary
- What if the Cullen’s hadn't met Bella in Forks Washington in 2005? What if instead they met her in Hogwarts school in 1972? How different would life had been if the Cullen’s were at war with the Marauders because of Remus, and Bella was caught in the middle?

Caught In Between - Le meilleur des deux mondes
Prologue

Isabella Swan looked around her, her eyes wide in amazement trying to take in all that was around her. Her cousin Sirius had told her about this place but she just thought it was an exageration. Now that she was here, she could tell that all he told her had in fact not been an exageration at all.

The castle was beautiful, shining brightly in the inky blue sky. The only thing that shown brighter was the full moon above and the full moon meant that Remus was going to miss the feast. Bella sighed miserably, she felt sorry for her cousin’s best friend but at least now he had Jacob to keep him company during his transformations.

Jacob Black was actually Andromeda and Narcissa Black’s younger brother, like his sister Andromeda and cousin’s Sirius and Regulus he didn’t agree with his family’s views. Jacob was really only Narcissa and Andromeda’s half brother. Billy Black went missing mysteriously soon after the birth of Jacob, and it was soon found out that Billy had been Jacob’s real father although Druella Black insisted left and right that it had been Narcissa and Andromeda’s father Cygnus who had helped conceive Jacob.

The students now started to line up at the front gate, and Bella had finally caught sight of Regulus. He had dyed his hair blue so it had would have been kind of hard not to spot him but she was short so that hadn’t helped none. As she made her way towards her cousin she accidentally tripped knocking into a blonde haired girl, who apparently had been telling something to the small group around her. Bella was knocked onto the floor which caused the kids around her to start laughing; the loudest was a big muscled boy from the blonde’s group. “What where you are going freak.” said the blonde, making Bella crawl away from her afraid that she may be cursed.

“I-I’m sorry I tripped it won’t happen again I swear.” Bella stuttered, she had been hexed before and really didn’t want a repeat of it. The blonde glared at Bella.

“I’m sure it was, just stay away from me, I don’t need your filth around me.”

“Rosalie that’s enough! She said she was sorry leave her alone, it was an accident.” A bronze haired boy walked up to the group a small pixy like girl was to his left looking at Bella apologetically.

She walked up to her and kneeled down to Bella’s level, “Are you alright? My sister could be kind of mean at times, I bet anything she’s going to end up in Slytherin. You’re not hurt are you? My sister’s body is kind of hard.” Bella wasn’t listening to the small spiky haired girl; she was too busy looking at the bronze haired boy as he scolded his sister.

The boy looked at Bella and smiled softly, “Alice it’s rude to leave her on the floor like that she’ll get dirty. Are you alright my sister Rosalie could be a bit… temperamental at times.” He held out his hand and Bella took it gratefully, shuddering slightly as a cold chill ran through her. She found this odd seeing as the only time this happened was when she touched a vampire. She shook the thought from her mind seeing as it was completely ludicrous. Knowing full well that there wouldn’t be vampires in the school since there are two werewolves and everyone knows how well they get along with each other.

Unfortunately this was not common knowledge to Dumbledore (Well it was he just chooses to ignore it). For he had just enrolled five vampires in a school where two werewolves resided.



An- Not the best way to start the story but I guess because it is a prologue it's alright. What do you guys think, is it interesting for a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover? is it too cliché? Let me know guys, because I also have my storiesParenting Skills 101- A Remus and Sirius AdventureTime Travel Troublesto be working on as well as my Twilight ficForever is A Long Time To Stay Away - Revamped, so I don't want to be wasting my time. Crap I have three One PIece fics on my other account as well! well anyway...

Also i couldn't figure out what to put this under so I'll tell you the main character's here, as well as who will be together eventually:

Remus/Sirius
James/Lily
Edward/Bella
Peter
Emmett
Rosalie/Severus (I dunno about this yet)
Alice/Jasper
Jacob
Regulus

Sayonara and please remember to review (Even if you say it's utter crap!),
Jp-chan