Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ World of White ❯ World of White ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

World of White
By: Natilie Sawada
One-shot
Breaking Dawn
Edward's POV
---------------------------------
“This is the song for all the lovers
Takin' a chance for one another
Finally it's our time now
These are the times that we'll remember
Breakin' the city's heart together
Finally it's our time now
Our time now.”
-Our Time Now
By: The Plain White T's
----------------------------------
This was the moment.
This was the moment my entire existence had been leading up to.
I was sure of it.
Every move I hade made, every breath I had taken, every word I had spoken since I was first born had been only minor details in woven fabric that now made the white fabric path that led from the stairs to where I stood.
It was as if my body was humming with excitement—as if it could feel her getting closer—as if some tangible thread was stretched taught between us and someone had just plucked it like a guitar string.
Through all the streamers and flowers and gossamer ribbons, and decorations, all in brilliant white, I started to see her feet, shrouded in wonderful white shoes with not too much of a heel so she wouldn't slip, descending down the stairs. Slowly, more and more of her came into view, a white hem, more cascades of white, the gentle hush of swaying fabric. I could see the grey pants of the suit her father wore as he accompanied her.
I forced myself to let out a breath and then take one in, picking up the wonderful scent that wafted from her skin, overpowering the white flowers that crowded the room.
And finally, I could see her—all of her.
The entire congregation of people, myself included, now turned to look at the gorgeous angel standing before us.
I absolutely could not breathe.
The sight of her was breathtaking. The words gorgeous, stunning, beautiful did not even begin to describe how my angel looked at that moment. She was so…I didn't even know where to begin cataloging the miniscule amazing details of perfection that covered every inch of her.
I was glad I didn't need to breath or I would have passed out by now.
Her eyes were distracted for a moment by the wonderful decorations courtesy of my sister before she focused her eyes on me.
And that, right then, was the best moment I could remember having—was the best feeling I could remember feeling.
This was the best moment of my life. Hands down.
I could not imagine how my life could be anymore wonderful than this.
Because on this day, in this moment, when everyone was looking at her…
…she was the one looking at me.
~fin~
I wrote this at 11:30 at night, so excuse and grammatical, spelling, or punctuation mistakes
Please review and tell me what you think XD
 
Bottom of Form