Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Acedia ❯ hassle ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fandom:→ Twilight series
Pairing:→ Marcus/Seth
Prompt:→o13. stress
Theme Set:→ Emotions
Title:→ Hassle
Words:→190 words
Disclaimer:→ I don't own the Twilight series or anything to do with it, so I'm not making any profit from writing this. I write because the muses demand it and hope that others will like it.
 
. hassle .
 
Marcus was stressed. If it was even possible, he would have sworn that he had a headache. Aro's pointless meddling in what were decidedly human issues was something that Marcus didn't understand and wouldn't have really care to if it wasn't for the simple fact that he was dragged into helping with them. He didn't like having to go through mounds of tedious paperwork that wasn't even related to the running of the Volturi.
 
What was the point? Rubbing his temples with his fingers, Marcus looked over to his mate who was lounging on the couch of his study, a book in his hands. For a few moments, Marcus just sat there and watched his mate until he felt the stress he'd been experiencing seconds earlier fade away and he felt his concentration recover just a little.
 
Deciding that the hassle of having to go through another hour or two of stupid work, Marcus shoved it to the side of his desk and stood up. He'd rather face the heat of Aro's frustration then go through any more of that, especially when Seth was in the same room as him.
 
FIN.
 
Hey everyone; I thought that I would just let you know - if you haven't realized it already - that my labour of love, Complexity, is now up and you can read it! If you like Marcus/Seth then I have to recommend that you go read that since it's also that pairing, if not a bit more of a slower build to it.
 
Enjoy!
 
Twilight.