Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Acedia ❯ variances ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fandom:→ Twilight series
Pairing:→ Marcus/Seth
Prompt:→o18. hot ; o19. cold
Theme Set:→ Emotions
Title:→ Variances
Words:→ 217 words
Disclaimer:→ I don't own the Twilight series or anything to do with it, so I'm not making any profit from writing this. I write because the muses demand it and hope that others will like it.
 
. variances .
 
Cool fingers gently cupped Seth's chin, tilting it upwards so that the young wolf's eyes met those of his lover and mate. For a few moments the two of them just looked at each other, before Marcus leaned in and pressed his lips to Seth's much warmer ones.
 
The contrasting temperatures always sent shivers racing up and down Seth's spine whenever Marcus touched him, even in the slightest way. The vampire was cool to the touch, and even though his body could sometimes absorb some of the heat from Seth's body, it was never close to the same temperature. Where Seth was warmth and life, Marcus was cold and dead; both were opposites, and yet they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.
 
Marcus smiled into the kiss, releasing his mate's chin and instead wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him firmly to his body, savouring the heat which radiated from the young man. He wasn't about to let the young man go any time soon. He'd miss him too much.
 
And again he was reminded at just how different the two of them were when he felt Seth's much softer, warm body meld pliantly to his cold, hard one. It wouldn't be difficult to crush Seth, but to do so would destroy Marcus; what the young man gave him was all too precious to him, and he couldn't live without it.
 
He's my everything.
 
FIN.
 
One table down, two more to go! I hope that you enjoyed this collection as much as I enjoyed writing it. Okay, well, I'm more pleased with myself to having gotten it done then I am to having written it. I just really love this pairing, and that's why I love writing it. Oh god, I don't think that this is making much sense...
 
Lack of sleep and cramps are getting to me.
 
Please leave a review or comment.
 
Twilight.