Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Best I ever had ❯ Best I ever had ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: this is another one shot fan fic. Again, I don't own Twilight or the song. 'So you sailed away into a gray sky morning now I'm hear to stay love can be so boring and nothing's quit the same now I just say your name now'
He had left her. Her true love no longer loved her. She felt like there was a hole in her heart. It was like she had no reason to live any more. Now, even saying his name caused her pain.
 
'But it's not so bad you're only the best I ever had'
 
He had said that she was better off without him. He had said she would live a happier life. But he didn't know, he was her reason for living.
 
'Ya don't want me back you're just the best I ever had'
 
He had said he she would be better off. He had said she would live a normal life. But would he have said that if he knew how much he would fall apart?
 
'so you stole my world now I'm just a phony'
 
She walked through life like a zombie. When her love left he had taken her heart with him. Now she wasn't her. Now she had to pretend that every thing was fine when all she wanted to do was cry.
 
'Remembering a girl leaves me down and lonely'
 
Now he was thinking about her. He wasn't like her though. Every thought of her broke his heart and he would crawl into a ball and sob tearlessly. He was nothing with out her.
 
'We're sending in a letter, make your self feel better but it's not so bad you're only the best I ever had'
 
She felt so low. But she needed to hear his voice. She needed to get better. So she started trying. It wasn't easy.
 
'Ya don't want me back you're just the best I ever had'
 
He missed her and she missed him. He was the best she ever had. She was the best he ever had. They were meant for each other.
 
A/N: I hope you all liked! Also, I have to give Erica credit cause she's been singing this song for the past few days.