Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ I miss you ❯ Emmypoo ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
hey (; i decided i would try umm. something different with twilight/or whatever.
tell me what you think:)
The flashbacks are to when Emmett was still human and he has a little sister named Katie thats 4.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Emmett POV
Flashback-
"EMMYYYYPOOO!" Katie had called.

"I'm gonna get you lil' sis!"

"Hahaaaa!" "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVEEEE!" She called then hid behind the tree.

"OH NOOO!" WHERE'S KATIE?" I exclaimed the feel to my knee's and started fake crying.

"Emmett I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Katie yelled then ran over to me, shaking with her own sobs.

"GOTCHYA!" I yelled then spun her around. Her giggle was the cutiest. I miss her s-
-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------
A smack across my head got me out of my trance. It was Rosalie.

"EMMETT?" DO YOU HERE ME?" She yelled then put her hands on her hips.

"Uhhh..yeah..sure...go....shopping?" I asked.

"Yes, Alice ,Jasper and I will be going to Paris shopping, Edward and you are going to look after Bella."

"Right, my special little human." I said then smiled.

"Love you Rose." I said then picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Love you to Emmett." She said then walked off.

"Who's Katie?" Edward asked me when he came from the shadows.

I sighed.

"Katie was my little sister."

"H-H-How do you remember her from your human life Emmett?" He stuttered.

"I DON'T KNOW!" "ITS LIKE SHE'S HAUNTING ME WITH MY MEMORIES. ONE DAY SHE POPPED IN MY MIND AND NOW I REMEMBER EVERYTHING ABOUT HER I roared. In the process I had broken Esme's favorite vase.

Edward stared at me with his wide open. "I....think....I should....take care of B-ella......you...should take a walk." Edward stuttered then flew out the room.

He's right. I needed a walk. Then with that I walked into the woods. I just needed to take a deep breath and chillaxxx (A/N i love that word (; )

I sat down and tried to clear my mind. _snap snap_

What was that? I sniffed the air to smell a scent I knew oh to well and chased after it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
MUHAHA.
COMMENT AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER(;
--katie
the songs i listened to while I wrote:
Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
Eet- Regina Spektor