Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Jacob and Bella Cullen Mansion Adventure ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Jacob and Bella's Cullen House Adventure's
“Jacob! Jacob!! Where are you going, Jake? Daddy and Uncle Billy said to stay in the immediate area!” I yelled after Jacob, my once pure white sneakers now covered in mud and other debris from trying to catch up with my best friend as he ran along the small river that lead into the forest.
We had been running for awhile I have no idea how long, when he had finally stopped short making me slam straight into him knocking us both to the floor.
“Ugh, Bells!” He groaned slightly, brushing mud off his once white, now brown shirt.
I looked up at him grinning mischievously, “Why Jake, brown is a much better color on you, it complements your skin and eyes!” I said, when it came to looks Jacob Black and I were two completely different people. Where he had russet skin I had ivory, where he had black eyes I had chocolate brown, were he was tall I was short, where he was athletic I wasn't, the list can go on and on.
Though we are very different physically, mentally we are on the same wave link. We both have the minds of evil genius', we can lie and never get caught, and when we do we always have means of getting out of trouble. Yes life here in Forks is certainly interesting, to say the least.
There's this story I am willing to tell you it is of me, Jake and the Cullen mansion, would you like to learn more? Stay tuned for the next installment of Jacob and Bella's Cullen Mansion Adventure on Saturday, March 8th