Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Jacob and Bella Cullen Mansion Adventure ❯ the sighting ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Jacob picked himself off the floor and held out his hand for me to grab. “Jake? What had made you stop so suddenly?” I asked curious as to what had made him stop short without any warning.

Jacob pointed to a lone Mansion that stood almost completely hidden by the forests trees, something I wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't pointed it out to me. It was the most gorgeous mansion I had ever seen, though I haven't really seen many. It was pure white and was three stories high. There where flowers bordering the entire outside of it. The view was breath taking.

“Whose house is that?” I asked my mouth still wide open in awe, no one in Forks has nearly enough money to afford something this amazing.

“I dunno.” said Jacob shrugging, “It seems as though it has been abandoned for awhile.”

“Why do you say that, Jake?” I asked seeing as I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

“I don't know it's just the vibes I'm getting from this place.” Jacob shuddered slightly, “Lets go I'm sure our fathers are looking from us by now.” He started walking in the opposite direction of the mansion.

Suddenly a mischievous smile appeared on my face and I called to Jacob as I walked towards the mansion, “Aww, whats the matter Jacob? Afraid of finding something scary? Oh! Maybe we'll find a vampire!.”

In just a few hours I will find out, how ironic that statement winds up being.
(sorry it's like super short but since you got it early I hope you will forgive me I didn't want to stop here but I have to I promise though you will have the next one as previous scheduled. In other words it will be up tomorrow, before dinner, any ideas you have would be an extreme help. Once again i am sorry for the inconvenience. Please come back tomorrow for a full chapter.)