Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Missing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Missing
BPOV
Lifeless.
A body without a soul. That’s all I have been since he left me, crushed heart in his granite hand.
I moved my covers to look down at my body. My dress hade rode up during the night to show my pain. A man once said “I would rather feel pain than nothing at all.” What an idiot. That was a man who had obviously never felt true kind of pain that makes you hold your self together, lest you fall to pieces. The kind of pain that eats you from the inside out until there’s nothing left but the pain and the memories that cause it. The kind of pain that only comes from losing the reason for your life.
My beautiful canvass of black and blue and purple and white and red. That's all this body is to me.
I want to open my window and sing my new song to the imaginary Edward in my head while he yells at me for hurting my self again. So I open the window without looking. I can never look, because the memories would come back. After I do that, I cross the room, towards my desk and hidden knife, humming the starting tune to my song. Half way across the room I pull off my dress, too caught up in my humming to hear the gasp coming from the window. After I pull out my knife and put it to a patch of clear skin I start my song.
EPOV
I couldn't take it any more. I had to come back, even if only to check on her. This whole time I had been gone, I had felt like the sole that I was supposed to have had been ripped out.
I'm finally here. The current residence of my own angel. I looked in the window, just enough to see inside. She was still asleep. She was tossing and turning. she also looked a lot more pale and must have lost a lot of weight. Watching a little more can't hurt. I watched her all night, balancing on the window seal. When she finally woke up I nearly fell off. She was screaming I was wondering why Charlie didn't come in to check on her, when she moved the covers on her legs. I stopped breathing. Her legs looked horrible! They were littered with scars and bruises! suddenly she opened the window without looking and got up. I barely noticed that she was humming, when suddenly she took off her dress. All I could do was gasp. All of her body that I could see was almost covered, just like her legs, with only the occasional clear spot.
She had crossed the room and reached the desk. When she pulled out a knife and pressed it too a clear patch of skin, I started towards her. All of a sudden she started singing with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard, and I stopped in my tracks.
"Please, please forgive me,But I won't be home again.Maybe someday you'll have woke up,And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:"isn't something missing?"
I drew the knife across my skin and turned around. I smiled at what I saw. The hallucinations were new, but welcome. His horrified expression made me actually feel like he cared.
"You won't cry for my absence, I know -You forgot me long ago.Am I that unimportant...?Am I so insignificant...?Isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me?"
She turned around and smiled at me. Her eyes looked dead, and her wrist was bleeding, but I didn't want the blood. My Bella was hurt, and by her own doing.
"Even though I'd be sacrificed,You won't try for me, not now.Though I'd die to know you love me,I'm all alone.Isn't someone missing me?"
Something was wrong. The hallucination wasn't saying any thing. Then it started walking twords me. I kept singing and cutting.
"Please, please forgive me,But I won’t be home again.I know what you do to yourself,Shudder deep and cry out:"isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me? "
'I had to stop her' that was the only thought in my head. She frowned but kept going.
"Even though I'd be sacrificed,You won't try for me, not now.Though I'd die to know you love me,I'm all alone.Isn't someone missing me?"
It was halfway across the room, around where I left my dress. It looked like it was in pain from seeing me like this. But the next verse stopped it for now.
"And if I bleed, I'll bleed,Knowing you don't care.And if I sleep just to dream of youAnd wake without you there,Isn't something missing?Isn't something..."
That stopped me from me painful track across the room. did she really think that? That I didn't care?
"Even though I'd be sacrificed,You won't try for me, not now.Though I'd die to know you love me,I'm all alone.Isn't someone missing me?"
I finished the song, but kept cutting. Why should I stop? If I was ever going to kill my self, now would be good. If I stopped after seeing the Edward hallucination, It would hurt even more later.
She had stopped the song but kept mutilating her wrist. If she didn't stop, she would... Oh no! She wouldn't! I rushed forward and ripped the knife from her hand and carried her to the bathroom so I could bandage her arms. When she started struggling I just held her closer. When we got to the bathroom I sat her on the sink, not caring about the cosmetics that I was scattering everywhere. I ducked down, holding her still with one hand, to look under the sink for some bandages. I was in luck. There was just enough too cover the cuts.
All of a sudden she passed out.
I started panicking, thinking she was dead. I picked her up and rushed out of Bella's house. I had to get her to Carlisle! I ran as fast as I had ever had. I had to help her! When I finally got there Alice was waiting outside for me. She looked happy, until she noticed who was in my arms.
-----------------------------------------------
Kimi: Oh no! Cliffie!
Bella:...why am I SUICIDAL!!!
Edward: Because I left.
Kimi: Yep!
Alice: What happens?!
Kimi: You have to wait. It's 6:00 in the morning.
Alice: SO!!
Kimi: So, I have to sleep! And I have school tomorrow!
Edward: Fine but if you don't hurry I will rip you apart!
Kimi: No you won't.
Alice: and why not?!
Kimi: He would never see the end.
Alice and Edward: ...damn, she's right.
Kimi: haha! Any way I don’t own the Twilight Saga or the Evanescence song 'Missing'
All: BYE!!