Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ the song part one ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
No I’m not Meyer-san.
Just for your benefit she does remember this morning, she just thinks it’s a dream.

Missing chapter 2

Tourniquet

APOV

“No! Bella!” I cried. “Not my little sister!”
“Edward what happened! Why didn’t I see this!”
“Later, Alice! First, where’s Carlisle!” He Yelled at me.
“Give her to me.” Carlisle said when he appeared behind us.
He took Bella up to his office, where, for reasons like this, he always keeps every medical appliance available to a doctor, and some that aren’t. By now my Jasper, and Rose, Emmett, and Esme had arrived in the room. Carlisle placed her on the gurney, and took off the cover that Edward had placed over her before running all the way here. Everyone in the room broke down except for Edward, who had already seen this, and Carlisle, who had probably seen cases close to this, though, he looked like if he could cry he would be.
“Oh my God.” Esme cried as she wrapped her arms around herself.
Emmett had a murderous look in his eyes as he’d clenched his fists, to keep from destroying the house most likely.
“Who did this!?” He yelled.
“ She did.” Edward whispered.
That’s when I lost it. I nearly fell to the ground, but Jasper caught me, my body shaking from tears that I could never shed. I looked up to see my husbands face. He looked angry, though not with Bella, with Edward.
“ We told you this would do nothing but hurt her!” he screamed. Edward looked at us, and we gasped at what we saw. He looked like a dying man. His eyes were pure black.
“I know…” he whispered.
Carlisle ran over to Esme now, picking her up off the floor where she had fallen during that time.
“I have no idea why she passed out, but she should wake up in a couple hours. For now, everyone needs to leave. Edward you can stay.” He said while he carried Esme out to their bedroom.
We all left, except for Edward, of course.
As we were walking out the door I heard her mummer one word in her sleep.
“Tourniquet.”
And suddenly I was pulled into a vision.
BPOV
It started as it always did. I would start hearing the guitar parts. Even though I don’t know how to write music, when I wake up I will be able to copy it down as the notes perfectly. Then would come the drums, and then, piano, if it had a piano part. This song did have one at the beginning, but it was electric piano. That was the second most pain full part of the sequence, because he played the piano. I knew it was coming, but it hit me just as hard none the least.
If that last blow was a kick to the stomach, this one was a bullet train. The hardest part of the whole process, the reason I wake up screaming in the night, the words. They hit me from behind making me cry in pain. I’m sure whoever’s on the outside of my personal hell heard me too.
They finally finished their attack on my mind, and I woke up screaming.
I looked at my surroundings. I was in a office that looked oddly like… No! Don’t think like that, there’s no need to hurt yourself like that, your already in enough pain. I closed my eyes, before I had scanned the whole room, and tucked my head between my knees. I hadn’t noticed the silent shadows by the door. When I finally looked up, the need to find some music note paper which was in the basement recording room at his old house. I stumbled out of the room, still not noticing my shadows. When I reached the stairs I gasped. I was at their house. I must have walked here in my sleep. I had never done that before, but you never know. Makes me think of the first time I came here after they left.
Flashback
When I had first started having these dreams I had drove here in the middle of the night, just to see. When I had looked inside I had gasped and broke down. Everything was still there, as if they had never left. After that little episode I had wandered inside, so I that I could look to see if every thing was there. I had decided to start from the bottom up, to save the most painful for last. In their basement was a recording studio. I started there.
As I had thought all the equipment was still there. He had given me lessons on how to use that equipment a few weeks before he left. He had also taught me how to set up the drums, guitars, and electric piano. As I was about to leave, something caught my eye. It was a piece of paper that was blank besides the measure lines on it.
After I had been staring at it for a while, I started looking for a pen. I had never written music before, but after I found that pen I started writing down the notes without having to think too much about it. After that night, every time I had a dream, I would head to their house to write down the lyrics.
A few weeks after that I had found that I could play the instruments required for the songs, one at a time, and put them together with some of the equipment in the room.
Flashback end
From then till now, about three months, I have put together about 23 songs, not counting this one and the one that came up last night. I’ve finally reached my destination. The basement recording studio in the Cullen’s house. I could only think their surname right now because a lot more pain is about to come along for a joy ride.
I started with the drums, the part reminding me of Emmett. Then the Bass, Jasper. Lead, Alice. Piano, Carlisle, Esme, and… and… no, not now.
Finally I started the lyrics.
Kimi: GOMEN!!!! (sorry) I didn’t want to put a cliffy!!
Edward: GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimi: *cowers in corner* gomen.
Alice: Stop with the Japanese!!!
Kimi: DON’T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlisle: Don’t kill the authoress children.
All but me & Carlisle ( Carlisle and I for the picky ones.) : WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esme: she made me cry!
Carlisle: Unfortunately, Kimi, she’s right.
Kimi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Kain (one of my O.C.s) : you deserve it.
Kimi: SHUT UP KAIN!
Kain: no.
Save me from the evil vampires (Kain: and demon)!!!!!!!! The only way to save me is to review!! DON’T LET THEM KILL ME!!!!!!