Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ the song part two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
EPOV

“What happened!” Alice yelled at me when she saw Bella in my arms. And then she smelt the blood.
“Why didn’t I see this! What happened to her!”

“Later,” I said, managing to sound calm with only a undertone of panic. Although I was so stressed right now I may have yelled and not noticed it. “first where’s Carlisle?”

“I’m here, give her to me.” Carlisle said as he appeared behind us. I handed Bella over to him, and followed him up to the spare room he keeps all his medical supplies in. As he started to examine her, the rest of the family filed into the room. I quickly wondered why they were all here. But then I realized that Alice must have saw me come to see Bella. The vision must have ended before she saw Bella hurting herself.

When Carlisle took off the sheet I had put over her quickly before I had left her house to cover her almost bare body from the wind, (I didn’t want her to get sick on top of this from only wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra.) There was a gasp from every one in the room. I had already saw this, but the helplessness of seeing Bella do this to herself had prevented me from seeing her correctly. Her body was covered in even more cuts than I thought. There were old fading pink scars, and then there were big angry red scars. No two scars looked the same either, so they had to have been done by different things instead of just that knife she had used on her wrist. Everyone looked on the verge of collapse, except for me and Carlisle. I was frozen to the spot staring at a certain scar going from her shoulder to her hip. The middle part of the scar was covered by her Bra, but the rest itself would be enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my existence. That was if I could dream. The main thing that was terrifying about it though, was that I was actually not one scar from a knife or something like that, but it was actually four long ragged scars that had to have been made by a giant wolf. If I ever see one of those Quilite wolves again, they would be more than dead!

Then I looked down, and I snapped. On her right leg was a large bite mark made by, guess what?! A fucking giant wolf! Fuck waiting till the next time I see one, as soon as I know that Bella’s okay, I am going to hunt down everyone of those wolves! I knew that if my family could hear my thoughts right now they would be shocked. I never cuss. But this was a exception. I knew if Emmet see these he would be more than happy to help me exterminate those wolves, and, come to think of it, so would the rest of the family. Except for maybe Carlisle and Esme, although I don’t think even they would stop us. So I kept the scars mostly hidden by leaning over Bella at an angle so they couldn’t see. Then Emmet burst out.

“Who did this to her!” he yelled. I panicked, had he seen the wolf scars! No, I want to be the one to take care of the wolves! But then I realized that I was still at an angle to where thy couldn’t see, so I kept it that way and didn’t look at him when I said, “She did.”

That was when my anger was pushed to the back of my head. I was right. She did. I would still kill the wolves, but the majority of the scars were still self inflicted. I died inside. ’I’m the one that caused this.’ I thought. I could never forgive myself, I would leave again, but we all know how well that worked out last time. I faintly heard Alice fall into Jasper’s arms in the background.

“We told you this will do nothing but hurt her!” He screamed at me. Jasper is being affected by everyone’s anger and sorrow as well as his own, he never screams.

I turned around to look at him. I felt like a man burning on the stake. They all gasped as they saw my face.

“I know…” I whispered, and then turned back to looking at Bella. Esme fell to the floor after that, Her motherly side causing her more pain than anyone but me. By this time, Carlisle had finished his examination. He was the only other one who knew about the wolf scars. I just hope he didn’t tell anyone. He ran over to Esme and picked her up.

“I have no idea why she passed out. Edward stopped the blood loss before it even got to the point of unconsciousness, so it’s not blood loss. If we leave her alone, she should wake up in a few hours at most. Everyone needs to leave, except for Edward.” he said and then proceeded to carry his wife to their room so she could talk with him.

Everyone started to leave. Alice was the last out of the door. Right as she and Jasper had stepped out the door, something happened.

“Tourniquet.” Bella whispered in her sleep, and all of a sudden Alice was pulled into a vision.
___________________________________________

Okay I know I haven’t been doing this one in forever, but I didn’t really want to go on with this story. I was thinking of putting it up for adoption, but then I looked at the reviews and said “Fuck that! I’m going on!” so here I am! I’m also working on the second chapter of my other story, Twilight’s Oblivion. Anyone who has played the game Oblivion should read this. I like it so far. Well this is a gift for you people! Next chapter you may find out what this damned vision is! It’s actually rather anti-climatic though, so don’t get your hopes up. Leave it in your review if you want to see the vision.

Bye!

Love,
Kimi-chan
(P.S.- Kain is having mood swings and right now he doesn’t love you people enough to leave a funny commentary so sorry!)