Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ vision ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Apov
/^

I could see Bella, laying on the table, screaming. After the screaming stopped, she got up and looked around, as if in a trance.

She walked out of the room, and down the hall, to the stairs. When she reached the stairs, she gasped and looked like she was going to cry.

“how…” she muttered, I don’t even think she realized that she had said it.

Then she continued down the stairs. When she reached the landing, she turned and opened the door that leads to the basement/recording studio. When she got there, she started to write some notes on staff paper.

Soon, she was done and started to set up a large amount of equipment. First, she picked up the electric guitar. She played all of the song that she had just written down, and put the instrument down. She then preceded to repeat the process with the other pieces, and synchronized them on the sound system in the corner.

She picked up a microphone, and prepared to sing.

/^vision

What could this mean?
--------------------------------
Sorry it’s so short, but people wanted to know what the vision was about (told you it was anti-climatic!) and I felt like I should update! So there you go! Bye! Also, this is exactly one page! The last line is on the last line!

Love,
Kimi-chan