Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ one final hour ❯ taking my heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter one
 
BPOV
 
“You……don't …..Want me?” I tried out the words, confused by the way they sounded, placed in that order. I looked at Edward he was looking emotionless, it hurt to see him so… unlike the Edward I knew… the one I loved.
I closed my eyes trying to imagine that this was just a dream and that when I opened my eyes Edward would be smiling at me and saying he wouldn't leave me again.
Try where threatening to spill so I sniffed and looked away from Edward hoping he wouldn't noticed how much this was hurting me. I sniffed again; there was no point in hiding it he could tell I was crying.
“Bella…I…” he sounded like the old Edward for one split second I got my hopes up but he didn't continue in that same loving way.
“this is why I'm leaving, if I don t go now then it'll hurt even more for you and I never wanted to hurt any human if I can help it” he put extra stress on the word human and I knew he wanted me to know that he didn't want to hurt anyone and it didn't make any difference that the human was me.
A ragged sob left me and I burst into tears, it wasn't because Edward was leaving it was because he didn't sound like my Edward any more. I shut my eyes and continued to cry, I didn't hear Edward move one inch.
“shhhh, Bella calm down Bella I'm sorry I didn't mean it ” he suddenly pulled me closer to him and sat down pulling me onto his lap and gently rocked us back on forth. I sobbed a bit more but a numbing feeling came over me, one that told me he wasn't going to leave at least not yet… I had an hour at least just one more hour with me Angel.
We stayed like that until I calmed down, I was beginning to feel tired, I tried to keep my eyes open but Edward knew I should sleep.
“Bella sleep” he murmured. I shook my head.
“Don't wanna” I mumbled back he chuckled softly and got up still holding me.
The last thing I remembered of my Angel was him putting me in my bed and leaving, and taking my heart with him.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angelz: ok the one shot is basically a different way for Edward to leave I just thought of it and had to write it. Enjoy.