Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ twilight ❯ Bio's ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Twilight Character
 
Gender: female
Name: Destiny
Age: 13
Hair: long with bangs. Black with purple highlights.
Eyes: crystal blue
Date of birth: November 6
Hobbies: writing, drawing, painting, singing, dancing, telling jokes, acting.
Abilities: She can put up a shield, control and manipulate the elements of earth, water, fire, wind, and electricity.
Bio: She's pretty much known as an outcast by the whole town. Including her very own family, except for two members. The only people who will talk to her is Bella and her father. She meets the Cullens through Bella and they befriend her. She does eventually become a vampire.
 
 
Character 2
Gender: Female
Name: Hope
Age: 3
Hair: Black. Shoulder length. Bangs.
Eyes: green
Date of birth: December 24
Bio: She is Destiny's baby sister. She also has breathing problems. She has medication to help her, but sometimes she has to be put on oxygen. It scares Destiny when she hears her sister gasp for air because she is scared that one day Hope will not recover and she will lose her baby sister. The first time Rosalie sees her, she falls in love with baby Hope. She even helps take care of Hope. Years from now hope will as well join the race of vampires. But that's when she's in her mid to late teens.
 
 
Character 3
Gender: Female
Name: Twyla
Age: 13
Hair: Brown. Long with bangs
Eyes: Brown
Date of birth: august 9
Hobbies: singing, dancing, writing
Abilities: turning into a huge wolf and heightened senses.
Bio: She is a member of the quilute Indian tribe and Jacob's sister. During New Moon, just like Jacob and the others, she is able to turn into a huge wolf. But because of her friendship with the Cullens, she is considered and outcast and kicked off the reservation. The Cullens took her in and she even became a member of Jacob's pack.