Ultra Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Diary ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Cursed Diary

It's just another ordinary day of my boring life. A girl named Ayu Tateishi thought as she watched the rain outside the window. She was writing her thought in her diary when a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in." Ayu said without bothering to turn around because she knows who it was.

"Hurry up! We're going to school." It was her half younger sister, Nina Sakura. After all, their parents are out for honeymoon.

"To school?" Ayu asked in cofusion as she turned to look her sister.

"Today's the 1st day of classes, silly."

"Oh, right. I forgot."

Nina just rolled her eyes and left. Ayu went back to writing on her diary.

Diary:
It's just another ordinary day of my boring life. My sister just came in and reminded me that today is the first day of classes. UGH! I hate school. Hmm....this seems to be the last page...I should buy a new diary today.

With that last period, she stopped writing, closed and locked her diary. Then, she went in the bathroom to take a bath. She began her daily morning routine. She has no idea that this day won't be just another day of her boring life because a minute after she went in the bathroom, her diary began to glow. The diary unlocked itself and opened. A guy came out of the book.

"It's sooo good to be finally out of that book." The guy said as he stretched his arms. "I should thank Ayu when she gets out of the bathroom. In the mean time, I'll just wait." He looked around Ayu's room and stuff so he won't get bored of waiting.

15 minutes later...

Ayu went out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped arond her body to see that a guy was looking in her closet. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ayu shouted.

"No, no, no. I'm not a pervert." The guy said.

Ayu reached threw the first thing that reached her hand...ok so not the first thing but the second thing since the first thing her hand reached is her towel. Of course, who would dare to throw their towel and be naked in front of the pervert? Anyways, the second thing she reached is a flower vase. She threw it but the guy caught it and placed it on the floor. Then foot steps running was heard and Ayu's bedroom door banged open.

"What happened and where's the pervert?" Nina said as scanned the room with her eyes. She was holding a tennis racket as a weapon.

"Nina, hit him with that tennis racket."

"I would do that if I see him. Nobody seems to be in here." Nina said as she walked in the room and scanned.

"Nobody? He's HERE as in FRONT OF YOU!!!" Ayu pointed at him but for the people who couldn't see the guy, it looks like Ayu was pointing at Nina.

Nina stopped walking and gave her sister a Are-you-crazy? look. "I don't see anybody in front of me, Ayu. Maybe you need glasses or maybe you're very hungry and starting to hallucinate."

"But-"

"Give it up. Your sister won't see me and can't hear me." The guy interrupted Ayu.

"Why don't you just get dressed and get downstairs so you could eat breakfast and stop hallucinating?" Nina suggested and went out of the room.

"OMG!!! Don't tell me you're a ghost?!" Ayu exclaimed when she coudn't hear Nina's footsteps anymore.

"No, not really. You should get dressed before we start a conversation."

"Right." Ayu got some clothes in her closet. "Wouldn't want a perverted ghost to take advantage of me wearing just a towel." She mumbled before entering the bathroom.

"I heard that and I am NOT A GHOST and definitely NOT A PERVERT."

"Yeah, right." Ayu replied loud enough for the guy to hear.

"Tease me more and I will make you regret it."

Ayu changed quickly and got out of the bathroom.

"I'm all dressed now. Do you mind telling me who and what you are?" Ayu asked without bothering to look at the guy because she was busy putting school stuff in her school bag.

"My name is..."

TBC...

So how was it? Please tell me your thoughts and review. :) By the way, I also have no idea who the guy would be. Tell me which male character in UM you would want the guy to be. It doesn't matter who the guy would be because Ayu's partner would still be Kaji. But then again it's still okay if you choose Kaji.