Ultra Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Diary ❯ Chapter II ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Cursed Diary

"My name is..."

"AYU!!!! IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN RIGHT THIS MINUTE, I'M LEAVING!!!!" Nina shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I guess we'll just talk later." Ayu hanged her backpack on her shoulder. "Bye!"

"Wait!" The guy blocked Ayu's door. "Don't you think your forgetting something?"

"Hm..." Ayu thought. "Right! I forgot to put on my eyeglasses." Ayu got her eyeglasses from the drawer and put it on.(AN: Ayu is near-sighted in this fic.)

The guy slapped his forehead. "That's not what I mean actually."

"Oh? It isn't? Hm..." Ayu thought again.

"ONE MINUTE IS OVER. I'M LEAVING." Nina shouted and then the slam of the front door was heard.

"HEY! WAIT!" Ayu shouted and pushed the guy aside. She ran out of her room, downstairs and to the kitchen. She finished her breakfast in a minute. Then cleaned the dishes for another minute. She was about to leave the house when someone pulled her hair.

"OW! What did you do that for?" Ayu pulled her hair free from the guy's grip.

"You're forgetting something."

"You know, I have a very high memory and I believe I did not forget anything." Ayu turned to opened the door but the guy pulled her hairs again.

"OW! Stop doing that!" Ayu swatted the guy's hand. Ayu turned in a hurry and was able to open the door but the guy...

"What the heck do you want?!?!?! Why do you keep on stopping me from leaving the house?!?!?! I'm gonna be late for school!!!!" Ayu asked in a very annoyed manner as the guy swatted Ayu's hand, closed the door and blocked the door with his body.

"My hand would have gone through your hand if I were a ghost."

"Is this what this is all about? You keep me from leaving just to let me know that you are not a ghost?!?!?! I don't have time for this."

"No. Actually, you forgot to comb your hair." The guy handed Ayu a comb.

Ayu sweatdropped. "Oh." 3 seconds later. "DAMN YOU!!! It's a just a comb!!! And I don't usually comb my hair since there's nobody I have to look beautiful for!!! Can I go now?!?!?!"

"But your hair will look messy if you don't comb it."

"SO??!!"

"So comb it." The guy places the comb on Ayu's hand.

"Fine. I'll comb it later. Can you move out of the way now?"

"No."

Ayu gave a frusted sigh and turned to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

**Back door.** Ayu thought.

"Oh,no, you don't." The guy pulled Ayu's hair again.

"UGH!!! STOP PULLIMG MY HAIR!!! Do you want me to be bald?!?!?! Wait a minute, did you just read my mind?" Ayu shifted from being a mad to curiousity.

"Yeah."

"That's so great. Not only I don't have privacy in my room anymore. I don't have privacy in my thoughts now." Ayu was sarcastic. "Anyway, why are you still stopping me from leaving?"

"You're not going to school looking like that, are you?"

"Yes, I am going to school looking like this. What's wrong with my looks?"

"Hello? Your shirt is crumpled."

"I forgot iron it."

"Your pants has a hole on the knee and has some dots of paint."

"The paint won't come off and as for the hole...long story but to make it short someone made the hole."

"You haven't comb your hair and your sneakers are worn out. Plus you wear old fashion eye glasses. No wonder no guy notices you."

"And what makes you so sure that nobody notices me?" Ayu raises an eyebrow.

"It's in your diary. Duh!"

"YOU READ MY DIARY?!?!?!?" Ayu shouted angrily.

"I've been living there for like a very very very long longer longest time, you know and I know like everything you wrote there. Duh!"

"Oh great. My diary didn't have any privacy at all."

"Listen, all I'm trying to say is change your looks into something better."

"I'll do that tomorrow but right now time is ticking fast and I'm really going to be late for school if I don't leave now so can you get out of my way?"

The guy moved to the side and let Ayu walk to the door entrace. Just when Ayu was about to open the door, the guy pulled her hair again.

"UGH!!!! How hard headed can you be?!?!?!?" Ayu hits the guy's head with her bag.

"OW!"

"What do you want this time now?!?!?!"

"Can I go with you?" The guy asked in a tiny shy voice.

"No."

"Please. It's not like anybody can see me."

Ayu sighed. "Whatever. I'm in no mood to argue and I just wanna leave right now."

And so Ayu and the guy FINALLY leaves the house.

TBC...

AN: I still haven't decided on who the guy is so I decided to leave the guy without a name in this chapter. :) Thank you for the review(s).