Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy Dearest ❯ In The Garden Of... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 “Tenjou-san! Tenjou Utena-san!” The rattle of her pencil rolling off the cherry desktop and clinking to the floor chimed her out of her reverie.
            ; “Otou-san…”
            ; “Tenjou-san!” Utena bolted upwards, spine in a perfect straight line. Miyawa-sensei drifted somewhere above, her face afloat in the dull milky fluorescence.
            ; “Hai?”
            ; “I dismissed the class more than five minutes ago.” She struck a pose with her arms akimbo. “Want to tell me why you're still here?” Ohtori's champion had no answer and she sluggishly dragged her feet on the cyan and white checkered parquet, oblique shadows of the late afternoon carroty sun cut suspicious figures from lockers and classical Baroque arches and pillars. This entire academy was suspicious and but who else should emerge from thin air was the Rose Bride herself, perhaps the most suspicious of all.
            ; “Utena-sama?” Her fetching charm immediately turned Utena off as she observed Himemiya calmly holding her briefcase before her knees, her lenses glimmered like silver dollars left beside a corpse in its deathbed. She recalled cutting class once not long after transferring from Seiran she took to the rooftop and noticed how the school resembled a burial mound, the observatory tower jutted like a beacon of power and commemoration from the luxuriant, green earth. The school's boundaries were fringed in Grecian columns warding off the outside world, the only thing that was missing were the mounted idols. But they already had them, didn't they? At the base of the tower were the Student Council chambers, forbidden to everybody save for the council members. An embellished stained glass red tea rose was on the archway of the balcony's entrance and under its protection they laughed at everyone. Truth be told, that rose seemed more like a spyglass for someone more encompassing than they, ensuring they had their laugh at the council's expense. An intonation of divine satisfaction blanketed Utena's wily spirit settling her for the moment as she stalked past her “fiancée.” Just as she was about to descend the steps down to the courtyard she caught sight of red hair slashing the space from behind a pilaster. Utena refrained from calling out to Touga watching his long receding back into the multitudes scrambling to their next class; a gaggle of fangirls received him as he made a choice of who next to join him in bed. She looked on as two girls trailed the president for a private tea party, clasping each other's hands in silent congratulations. Under her black jacket, Utena's breasts heaved with appalling envy and pondered if that was the way he envisioned having her and Himemiya. Incomparable lovers they most certainly were, she envisioned feeding from her bride's glorious chocolate breasts as her prince took her from behind. For some odd reason his bed seemed inappropriate for the partaking of lust, but a sofa was just fine.
            ; Maybe Saionji would be better suited for a third participant. More than once Utena just wanted to shout at Touga to just `fuck him and have done with it!' She would rush Saionji in mid kata lunge with his bokken, loosen the hakama and swallow the magnificent cock tasting the salty sweet green watching the rage drain at long last from his face. He was impressively made and sculpted as Touga; she wondered why so much competition dominated their relationship, however she could see no matter how dysfunctional they were the friendship endured. Saionji hard to a one and juices seeping from Utena's crotch, she stripped, and mounted the kendoka. Happily grunting and pumping into Utena while she pushed her breasts into his flaming face the shoji opened and there standing was Touga, devoid of speech for the first time since his defeat. `Want a taste, bastard?' The ivy-headed man grunted while Utena howled and bucked. Anger flash burned the air when Touga charged in and threw them down to the floor; miraculously Utena was unscathed still riding her pleasure, Touga with his trademark deft dropped his kendo gear, tore a strip from his gi and bound Utena's arms behind her. He sickly grinned into Saionji's resentful eyes then dipped his fingers between their joined bodies and peeled apart Utena's thick lips to look at her fat clit stroking the wet cock.
            ; `Brings back lots of memories, na, Saionji?' Back in the good old days the president and vice president would entertain a female guest or two together. Utena wailed as Touga lifted her off Saionji and replaced her sodden vagina with his mouth. Utena pushed his scarlet tresses aside to watch his tongue swab the combined juices with long enthusiastic caresses from base to glans, painting the balls with his saliva. She saw him indolently stroking himself when Touga dislodged Saionji's cock from his mouth. `Wet it Utena,' replacing his hand with hers pulling it upwards. `It's waiting for you my love.' He cajoled her head down into his lap as he leaned back on his heels as she swished her tongue around the strawberry glans and began her suction. She hummed as Saionji pushed right up inside her; fluids making a lovely squelch, the rivulets sparkling down her inner thighs left splotches on the hardwood, as he rocked into her they made no sound save for the satisfactory rumbling coming from the trio. The wooden slats were laid down well. After several minutes Touga pushed Utena's shoulders away, when she threw herself back atop Saionji recommencing snapping her hips. She spread her legs lewdly inviting Touga in, her tiny pink wrinkly anus occluded by Saionji's sac slapping against it so wretchedly unloved unlike the rest of her. Saionji let loose a long, dry grunt as Touga's fingertips protruded into her stuffed orifice gathering the wetness to prepare Utena's sole virginal opening.
            ; `Ai… ai… AI!!!' Touga's hands under her shoulder blades pushed Utena forward and slowly, ever so slowly fit himself into her most secret place. Anchored down so beautifully, Touga's blood thrummed as Utena initiated the thrusts. Bracing her to him Touga kissed her face and fondled her hair.
            ; `Ah, my love, with you… only like this…' He trailed off; nonsensical words dribbled from his mouth like an addict feeling the surge of his fix gild his bloodstream. Utena sobbed ecstatically, fainting between her prince and the knight the only thing missing was a rose petal lined coffin. Their movements increased in range and scope until the kendoka pulled out and a fount of white creamed her breasts, Utena cried helplessly at the feeling of her sex convulsing around emptiness. `Finish her off, Kyouichi…' Touga purred so close to his goal sped up causing Utena to yelp painfully.
            ; `Fucker,' Saionji spat, `I know what I have to do… And don't call me that!' Lava poured over her limbs as she blearily saw Saionji cross the room and return with something in his fingers. A budding green rose was dangled over her nose before it was placed between her legs at the thickly seamed sex which Saionji brushed repeatedly until on its own the mouth gaped open and the rose slid home. Her G-spot was beset by the velvet petals, the deliciously wet spongy muscles tremored sending vibrations to that place behind the thin membrane where Touga was housed, signaling him to mark her with his come. Determined to see Utena's face Touga withdrew and bade Saionji to remove the rose. He lay her down and massaged his cock between Utena's breasts; their sauces smeared a long wide strip down her torso before he dove in. Touga propped himself up allowing Utena watch as well as feel him.
            ; `Harder… yes, Touga, please… oh!' Utena's bent knees came up to his armpits angling her hips so that his pubic bone could crush and grind her clit.
            ; `My love, you really want it?' He ground out pounding harder sending her higher.
            ; `Every inch… fuck me!' Touga bolstered Utena's ass with his rolled up hakama, grasping her right ankle and pried her right leg as far apart from her left as possible. The cold air came into contact with the engorged, seething organs causing friction hotter than ever but it wasn't until moist delicate swipes attacked her clit with the ferocity of a lash did Utena jettison into orgasm. Touga completely let go and opened up like a hose, thick come spurted and the kitten licks began anew. Energy curtailing Utena and Touga's bodies went on autopilot and bucked on air, a new mouth drew on Touga's wilted organ but there was little chance he would be performing again. Coming down to earth Utena cracked an eye open to see Himemiya, on her knees and naked, her hair falling to her waist in ripples.
            ; `Thank you Anthy,' Touga wheezed preparing to fold up beside Utena. She dressed in her sailor blouse and too-short mini and bowed deep.
            ; `Hai Touga-sempai.' Then made her exit. On her way out she ran smack into Juri who wondered why the Rose Bride's hair was not pinned up and took a peek into the dojo.
            ; `Nani okashii…' Utena figured why not pay the orange rose back for almost tearing off her signet and hurling her from the fountain that night. Just who did this bitch think she was, anyway? Was she the only one to suffer from a broken heart or a lover's deception? In the fencing hall was an adjoining gallery much smaller with a single window that nearly ran the entire length of the room and fell from ceiling to floor. It was “their spot.” A pair of green cushioned off-white chairs stood, only one occupant sat with a foil over her crossed legs. She witnessed the carefree days of youth linking three unwilling participants by a single red thread. She got a perm and wore slacks, mostly, the standard Ohtori uniform she was loathe to even look at her fellow female inmates in. The parties she attended bored her and were weighed down by fan mail constantly. `But you got out, didn't you?' Juri asked the empty seat. Her voice held a certain irony that one couldn't tell if it were sarcasm or pity that she always seemed to speak with.
            ; `I wonder who you're asking sempai.' Utena said. Juri startled, the foil on her lap slipped her mind as it jostled then rolled to the floor before she could catch it. Touga closed and locked the door behind him. It was peculiar to see them together, but what was stranger was the look on Tenjou's face. It was both feral and lovely.
            ; `What do you want?' Utena slinked over to the coral-haired duelist and posed with one hand on her waist. She recalled the sequence exactly; first she took Juri's left hand and caressed it, her index finger pressing softly on the rose signet. Working her way up Juri's toned arm as Himemiya did weaving her spells when armoring her in the gondola up to the arena, the champion cupped the back of Juri's cranium and skewed her head back hypnotizing her bringing her lips down to hers… and sent her reeling from the chair, sprawled under the window. `WHAT IN HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!' Juri iced over, her breathing lynched at the sight presented to her. A golden rose suspended from an Italian gold rope swung like a pendulum going in her tormentors' direction. Touga behind his love with his jacket hanging open exposing the delicious muscle play and latent power. Utena smiled stretching out the chain in her thumb and index fingers shaping a triangle. `What did you do to her?'
Touga chortled. `Nothing she didn't want.' He kissed Utena's ear before whispering in it.
            ; `Want to play a game sempai?' Utena asked sliding her thumbnail under the lid.
            ; `Yamete…' Juri could do nothing but flatten herself on the glass and watch as Tenjou and Touga violate her malignantly. It was self evident in their intimations that they acknowledged her presence but only as a piece of furniture. Touga leaned Utena into him with a practiced skill that lovers from years together can only do, kissing her slowly and chastely which seemed to elate her. And Utena, lifting Juri's locket to their faces, cheek to cheek, popping it open exposing her secret and admiring it like they would the graphics in an erotic instruction manual. Touga drew tiny circles suggestively on Utena's palm with his thumb.
            ; `Tell me beloved, would you keep me in your heart like this?' Utena asked.
            ; `As long as uncertainty doesn't room there, there is no need for me to.' His words educed a paroxysm of joy from Utena, the golden rose with its petals open slung earthbound its chain knitted in the fingers of their laced hands. Shiori's black and white profile staring haplessly at the last known photo taken of Ruka. They hammered down the lid on her glass coffin of obstinacy and Juri watched as Utena's breasts smashed flat on the transparent exterior, hair pulled upwards as Touga rutted into her. Utena's pink slit turned a hectic red; the column of hard flesh beat her at an irregular tempo. Juri brought her head up as far as the casket allowed, the tip of her nose pressing against the glass. They were an absorbing pair, Touga's firm and flexing ass dimpled in time with his lunges the muscles in his lovely legs, back, and arms pulled taut. Utena's sensual open-mouthed grunts were remarkable to listen to; she saturated her lips with titillating strokes, soft pert breasts swung and her nipples pebbled when Touga's fingers moved to twist them. She whimpered pathetically as he began to slow down, his turgid cock no longer working her sex as it did a moment ago but Touga's hips rotated leisurely before bottoming out completely. Utena reared back trying to recapture the dense body and consume it, her channel jolted for contact his glans a millimeter in distance pressing on her pink slit scooping up moisture running from her like a spring. His fingers split apart Utena's distended labia then Touga swiveled a rough fingertip about her pearl, aligned his cock with her aperture and rocked his hips until Utena's sighs became edgy squeals to which she turned her head to gaze into his haughty face until he sunk in once more. Juri was concentrating so hard on the sight of their drenched combined organs, the center of their being that she didn't see nor hear the coffin lid flung open and as one the two pulled her out.
            ; Utena's mouth sucked at Juri's, her body straining forward into the taller woman toppling her to the floor. Where there was smoke, there was fire and Juri's body concealed her bright orange flame encased in a callously titivated body. Utena thought that the Student Council attire was extreme more appropriate for a turn of the century military officer posted in the French African colonies. The tiny brass hooks in the high collar were difficult to part and Utena was enticed to tear it away but she could imagine the bill that Juri would send her. She husked a breath on the orange rose's lips but withdrew when Touga rolled his hungry cock along her faintly parted lips and Juri unsuccessfully tried turning her head but the president grasped her chin to meet those belligerent turquoise eyes of hers that derided him for as long as he'd known her.
            ; `You wanted Ruka, and screwed that up,' Utena muttered pulling the tiny steel flap down on Juri's fly with her teeth. `You wanted Shiori, and all she wants to do is destroy you,' she shucked the bristly orange slacks from her toned legs. `And once upon a time you wanted Touga.' Utena knelt between her legs, tangerine and cream; the designer silk bra and panties went the way of her uniform and at last she was flying free like a petal kicked up in the wind. Riding on sensation she watched the prince's hunting ground get smaller when she discovered the awful truth: there was no prince. He abandoned his physical body and transformed into the ideal. A objective they were all aiming for, even Tenjou as she felt her tongue darting between her spread thighs scraping at her kernel nestled in the folds of pink meat drawing out a keening groan from Juri and Touga taking the opportunity to stab his tumescence in her mouth delighting in his absolute control. After every meeting he found himself behind closed doors contemplating the reality of his situation, paranoid that his council members didn't take him seriously. Juri's legs spread as wide as her physiognomy dictated Utena aided her into taking Touga's shaft, his fist wet from a sloppy mix of her salivary juices and his first fluids pulled back the glans every time she lowered her vulva. `Be fair, Touga.' Utena's tongue jarred Juri's mouth as she momentarily separated from her sempai. She clutched onto the underside of each creamy thigh as Touga rammed into Tsuchiya's successor, cutting into her body with a swift violence. The orifice filling and emptying at his command letting Juri know what gets done to him when he vanishes from the Kiryuu Demesne into the tower, what he doesn't want the others, in particular Utena to know. True, he was all too willing a servant under the artifice that his prince created in hopes he too will join him and be his chosen heir, his champion. Juri howled beautifully and helplessly, Utena leaning her slim back against her breasts giving her better access to the palpitating nipples Juri was forbidden to. And when the orgasm came, Touga's balls drew up slapping against her taut asshole Juri was nearly lifted off by his cracking hips accepting the seed as a precious gift painting the entrance of her womb until she tipped over curled on her side still spasming, unashamed under their remorseless stares.
            ; `I've never seen her do that before,' Touga commented.
            ; `She's different than me.'
            ; `They're all different than you,' he replied staring through the wall opposite of them certain there was someone spying on them right through the iron and concrete.
 
TSUZUKU