Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness ❯ One shot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was just me, alone in the darkness.

I couldn't stand it, It was sick. The bloodied wounds lay upon my face, proof that the past can never bee escaped.

I could feel nothing. I bet my left hand that if someone put salt on my scars, they'd never sting. Not once. You get used to the pain. It may take awhile, but your body gets acoustemed to the pain.

I stared out the window. The moon shines brightly, like a gigantic pearl. I feel a small tear run down my uninjoured cheek. He left me with nothing, pure nothingness.

I reached over to the bedside table. The knife glittered in the moonlight, the silver flashing, teasing, hurting me. I pick it up, and run my finger down the blade. No pain.

I place the knife on my arm, my left one, and gently pull it across. No pain.

I do this again, only harder. Still no pain. I do this again and again till I get a reaction. A sharp sting.

I had hit a bone.

I quickly remove the knife, stained with blood, and gently wipe it clean. It looked innocent, glittering in the moonlight.Innocent but deadly.

" Why?" I cry. No one awnsers. No one hears me cries.

Because it is just me, alone in the darkness.