Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Sunday Morning ❯ Sunday Morning ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I own this, the story wouldn't be ending the way it did. What more to be said?
 
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Sunday Morning
 
Sunday morning rain is falling…
Steal some covers share some skin… ~Maroon 5
 
The azure eyes stared attentively at the dark skin woman snuggling up against her body. When emerald eyes slowly fluttered open, it was met with a warm and loving smiled from the azure eyes. Their eyes locked for a long time and no words were exchange between them, the only sound around them was the beating of the rain against the windows in the bedroom.
 
“Himemiya…” the warm and soothing voice escaped the lips of the pink hair woman as her azure eyes dances with the emerald eyes. “Utena,” the dark skin said as she breaks eye contact by snuggling up against the pink hair. “You're real right?” the soothing voice suddenly sounded so weak and shaky. The pink hair breathes in the scent of the dark skin, the heavenly scent of roses emitting from the dark skin's purple hair. “You smell like roses, just like you are in my dreams. But when I wake up you're not there and I'm all alone again…” she trailed off. Himemiya could hear the sadness and pain in the other woman's voice. “If it is a dream then I wish for us to never wake up from it, because I've finally found my prince.” Himemiya said as she moved away so that their eyes meet.
 
Fate had been rather cruel to them for the last six years, but it was destiny that brought them together by chances when Anthy bumped into Misaki a couple of days ago. The woman with eyes that remind Anthy so much of the prince she once known and currently searching for. Like whirlwind, the usually shy Misaki decided to invite the dark skin woman over for dinner last night. Anthy couldn't really find a good enough excuse to decline the offer, so she ended up at Misaki's two story home and got the surprise of her life when two more guests shown up for dinner.
 
Everything that happened during dinner become a blur to her because Utena was there with her roommate; Hatoko. Hatoko is Misaki's lover, the shy woman put it and the raven hair only smiled politely at Anthy with a glint of mischief in her amethyst eyes. It seemed that Hatoko is the same age as Utena, and she enjoys making her older lover blushes throughout dinner. However, Anthy can't seem to remember how she ended up sleeping Utena's apartment or how they were in the same bed either. She knows that Hatoko and Utena are roommates and classmates, but what she didn't understand was why didn't Hatoko just move in with Misaki permanently instead.
 
The rain still comes down hard and steady outside as Utena made tea after their quiet breakfast together. Anthy spend the whole time staring at the pink hair, drinking the sight of the other woman looking incredibly pretty in her short and loose t-shit standing by the stove as the kettle start screaming. The girl that once seen herself as a prince, is now a grown woman and is making tea and cook her own meal.
 
Anthy wanted to feeling the pink hair between her fingers, to taste those lips along with every inch of that body have to offer. “Do you have anything to do today?” Utena's question cut into Anthy's daydream and brought her back to reality. “No,” she replied as a cup of hot tea was set in front of her before the pink took a seat across of her. “Good, because I was about to say that you should stay until the rain lift.” Utena nodded as she sips her tea. Her voice sounded strong and very much like a command or an order than a comment or a friendly suggestion.
 
Anthy thought she was seeing things when she saw Utena cringed slightly when she got up from her seat. “So when are you planning to go back to Akio?” Utena's voice sounded wary and strained. Her azure eyes were flat and her face remained neutral, the Utena that believed in hope, love, friendship, honesty, and even in miracle was no longer there. Anthy blamed herself for robbing the other woman's innocent on that fateful day six years ago. “My brother…” Anthy paused for a moment. “Can continue to play the prince in his coffin because I've found my prince. It took me six years to find you, and I told myself during those years that once I found you. I will never let you go again,” Anthy got up and look Utena in the eyes. “I was a fool for hurting you back then, but I would be more than a fool for not looking for you no matter how long it takes me to find you, Utena.” Anthy said sincerely as she exude great confident in her voice.
 
“Can you ever forgive this fool?” Anthy asked as she reaches out and take Utena's hand in hers. “Can you forgive this fool for being unable to revolutionize the world to save you from that coffin, and failed to be your prince?” Utena asked as she places her free hand on Anthy's cheek with her thumb tracing against those soft lips. Her throat closed up on her as tears suddenly flowing freely down her cheeks, so all she could do was nod her head lightly as she kisses the thumb on her lips. Utena pulled the other woman into a warm and tight embrace before wiping those tears away and leading her back into the bedroom.
 
Once the blinds were shut and a small nightlight turned on automatically near the closed door, casting shadows on everything in the room. The dim light cast soft glows on both the dark skin and fair skin as they stood there looking at each other until the sound of roaring thunder outside caused them to divert their eyes to the flashing light outside the windows. But it seemed that Utena didn't really care about the flash of thunder or the pouring rain beating against the windows of her bedroom, she's not alone anymore because the person she loves is here with her.
 
“Himemiya…” Utena whispered as she cupped the other woman's face up with her hands. Their eyes meet only for a few seconds before Anthy closed her eyes as if expecting Utena to continued on with whatever she was thinking of doing. The pink hair hesitated for a moment before she leaned in and kisses Anthy's lips lightly. Soon the fleeting kisses become passionate as Anthy returned Utena's kisses with her own. They keep on kissing until their face nearly turned blue from lack of oxygen, only then did they stop kissing to calm down their heart that's beating wildly in their chest.
 
Soon, clothes were thrown all over the floor as the two women finally exhausted and satisfied laying happily in each other's arms. “I love you Himemiya,” Utena whispered to her lover as she pulled the sheet over them and gently stroke Anthy's long wavy hair. “I love you too,” Anthy murmured as she gives Utena a nibble on her collarbone until it turned a deep shade of red. And so their Sunday morning was spent sleeping together in bed, snuggling up under the sheet fell asleep listening to the rain outside.
 
A/N: Yay.. another fanfic! This time it's the Utena one, and yes… I'm not going into the detail behind the bedroom.Also, I have plenty of grammar problems on there, so no need to pick on me about it. Hope you enjoy it.