Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Sword in the Stone ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Utena: Sword in the stone.

Part Seven

Juri leaned down and kissed Utena, intensely, as the girl writhed beneath her in a matching pink lace cut-out bra and panty set. Juri had thought those underwear were a bit odd for Utena, but she quickly had other things to think about. They then moved together smoothly to the bed and fell there together, hands searching wildly as they kissed deeply.

Juri was suddenly brought back to the present as Utena rolled her onto her back and leaned down to forcefully kiss her again. Juri's fingers reached up and tangled in the long pink strands and tugged, gently. In a moment, the wig fell to the ground and Juri gaped in surprise.

"S.. S.. Shiori!" Juri choked out, astonished. She looked up at the nearly nude girl kneeling over her as confusion, then understanding grew in her eyes.

"Juri-sama," Shiori said quietly but forcefully, laying back down over her "just shut up and kiss me."

And Juri did...



Nanami looked over to Utena and asked her "Do you think it will work?" She, Utena and Anthy were out walking in the gardens, and far away from the "chance" meeting they had set up between Juri and the disguised Shiori.

"I hope so!" Utena answered. "I think once Juri sees Shiori as a grown up, not just as her longtime best friend, they should be all right."

"And how long will it take until you see ME as a grown-up, Utena- sama?" Anthy asked under her breath.

"What did you say, Anthy ?" Utena answered, not having heard.

Anthy smiles kawaiily. "Nothing, Utena-sama."

Utena waved absentmindedly to the many female students who called out their enthusiastic greetings to their idol. Nanami just couldn't understand how Utena could be so blind to their adoration, but she just saw them as friendly. And not just their adoration, either, Nanami thought, looking over at the smiling Anthy.



Later that evening, as the two girls prepared for bed, Utena would occasionally smile and chuckle as she remembered a goofily smiling Juri and Shiori returning the uniform Utena had lent Shiori. She was happy things had worked out between them.

Anthy knew it was time to act, as she sat down on the edge of the bed to wait for Utena. Her hair was styled, she was carefully made up and she had dressed in a sheer nightie, her skimpy underwear easily visible to the slightly taken aback Utena.

"Uh, Anthy, why..." Utena started until Anthy reached up and shushed her with a single delicate finger to the lips.

"My Prince, you awakened me from a sleep of ages, and for that, I would have been eternally your servant." She stopped Utena from speaking, smiling softly at her as she continued. "But in the last few weeks, you have done far more than I ever would have expected: you have offered me your friendship, and even my freedom if I want it."

"So I must ask you: do you truly wish me to go?" Anthy asked Utena softly.

"No," Utena admitted. "But I won't take advantage of you, either. I mean, you may still be under a spell..."

Anthy looked at her with thinly veiled amusement. " The only enchantment I'm under is one of love, and it is not taking advantage, Utena- sama," she said softly, "if we both want it." She rose and took Utena's hand, and firmly but gently drew her to bed...

And so they all lived happily ever after. Not very peacefully, mind you, what with the three kids and all. And Miki never did find his perfect dream girl, although he did end up in a happy marriage with a well known magical heroine. Juri and Shiori settled down into domestic bliss, except for an odd fetish about costumes. And Nanami, well, that's an interesting story...

The new president of Kiryuu Tech sat down at her massive desk to review the applications for her new secretary. The family may have appointed her to the job, but after only two years everyone knew who was the boss around here.

Nanami looked up impatiently at the firm knock on her office door. "Come in!" she answered. The woman who entered was tall and sexy, very well dressed, and moved gracefully but full of energy. Nanami blinked at her with a bit of astonishment and disbelief, a long forgotten crush coming to mind, and she slowly began to smile.

Shinobara Wakaba smiled back at her warmly. "It's very good to see you, again." she said in sultry tones.

THE END ?

Author's Notes: Would you believe me if I told you that this was originally going to be a dark-fic? At least that's what I had planned. Utena woke Anthy in part one, Akio woke up in part two, Akio gathered his evil minions in part three (like Kozue, Saionji, Mikage maybe...), and battled Utena and friends in parts four and five. With, obviously, a tragic ending where one of Utena's friends heroically gives him or herself up to save them all.

But I found I really enjoyed writing the first two chapters in a comedic style, so I decided to continue on with that direction. Or maybe the characters grabbed the story and RAN in that direction. Of course, I had absolutely NO plot in mind for a comedy, so if the story swerves around like a drunken sailor, that's why. As to where everybody's characters and personalities came from:

Utena is basically the movie version. Her Touga died valiantly, and inspired her to heroism. Also owes a bit to Love Hina's first episode.

Anthy is a mix of TV and Movie versions, and overall a nicer person.

Nanami is a much nicer person here, in part because she isn't hung up on her brother. Why hook her up with Wakaba? She's very focused and serious, so maybe she needs a lighter hearted person.

Juri & Shiori are much sillier versions of themselves. I kind of liked writing a nice Shiori and a less angsty, pain wracked Juri.

Miki is still the Anthy obsessed young musician, played more than a bit silly. Basically the TV version.

Wakaba is more Movie influenced. She's Utena's best friend, hyper, but nice. The idea of her in a shoujo-ai fic came from the movie, in which she's nearly flirting with Utena...

Sailonji is basically the TV version. Anthy obsessed, and not nice.