Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Tears Of Love ❯ Dangerous Butterfly ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five: Dangerous Butterfly

As I get home, I slam the door behind me. "How could she do this to me?" I find myself saying aloud, tears drip down my face. Strangely enough, a reply comes in the form of a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I practically yell, although trying to hide my upset feelings. "It's me, Shiori." Feeling some disbelief, I walk over and open up the door and there stands Shiori in her usual school outfit. She looks up at me and smiles, but her smile quickly fades as she sees my tears, "May I come in?" she politely asks. At first I start to tell her that it's not a good time but I stop myself mid-sentence. "Sure," I find myself replying. She steps in and I close the door behind her. She walks around for a little bit, apparently admiring my dorm, "You have a pretty nice place here, Jury." "Thank you," I reply dryly, "What's on your mind, Shiori?" Shiori turns to me and giggles, "Sorry for keeping you in suspense. I had wanted to apologize for what happened at lunch today." She moves in closer to me, "Honestly, I think I just got jealous. I mean, seeing you with her, being all happy, I don't know, it just made me wish I was the one making you that happy." Her words surprise me, "Shiori…" I say in a soft voice. "Shhhh," she says, her voice even softer now as she puts two fingers up to my lips, "I'm not sure why you are crying, but I want you to know that Anthy is not good enough for you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are so sweet to me, and so kind, even though I treated you so badly before. I know I don't deserve your love, but I want it, I want it with all my heart and being. I want you, Jury." My heart throbs with complete happiness. As in my deepest fantasies, everything else in my world fades away and the only thing that penetrates me are Shiori's words. I close my eyes and feel Shiori's soft lips press up against mine. I kiss her deeply. She backs off for a second then kisses me again, this time with more force as she pushes her tongue into my mouth. I begin to massage her tongue with mine, my hands now running through her soft, beautiful, violet hair. As we kiss more rapidly, she starts to undo my shirt and I do the same with hers. Never breaking our kiss, I slide off my shirt as she does hers. My hands then start to caress her cheek, then slowly slide down her neck, then they begin to cares Shiori's beautiful breasts. As I squeeze them softly, I feel her arch in pleasure just a little. I feel her hands all over my chest, and I allow myself to moan slightly as she softly fondles my breasts. She then undoes my pants and they fall to the floor. I grin at her as my hands reach to undo her pants. They fall to the ground as we kiss and she steps out of them. She then lays herself on my bed, stretching her beautiful, naked body to its fullest length and grins at me seductively. I grin back at her and lower myself on top of her. I kiss her deeply and then begin to kiss down her neck. I take extra care of her breasts as I lavish them with my tongue, and softly tug her right nipple with my teeth. This produces a soft moan of pleasure mixed with pain. I continue to kiss down her chest, down to her belly button which I lick and kiss delicately. I continue kissing even further down. I then start to kiss up her inner thigh, feeling body begin to tremble with anticipation. My tongue then enters into her, licking deep inside of her. Her body begins to convulse with pleasure as I begin to lick faster and penetrate my tongue even deeper into her. As I feel her about to climax, I hear her tell me, "Mmmmm stop. You are wonderful Jury, but I want us to do it together." I then retreat from inside of her and bring my head up to hers and our eyes meet as we start kissing deeply. She then rolls me over so that she is now on top of me. Generally, the feeling of being overpowered would frighten and anger me, but not this time. I feel strangely turned on by it this time. We resume kissing as I feel her hand stroke up and down my body. My hands slide up to her shoulders and I trace my way down her body until I get to her nice butt. I kiss her deeper as I squeeze her butt hard, pushing her into me. She moans and then begins to grind her body into mine as I pull her into me. She continues to do this over and over and over, her moans growing louder each time, and each time the passion is increased more and more. Feeling her warm body pressed so close to me becomes more than I can bare and I feel myself climax hard as I let out a loud moan. Shiori does the same, her climax almost bigger than mine, her moan definitely louder. I then wrap my arms around Shiori's back and hold her tightly. She pulls the covers over us and rests her head on my chest. I rest my head on hers and hear her whisper softly into my ear, "I love you, Jury…" I smile and hold her tighter, "And I love you, Shiori…" Feeling myself wrapped in a blanket of pure happiness and love, I close my eyes, and softly drift off to sleep…