Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction ❯ D's Love ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

D's love

A/N: Ok people here's a little info. One I don't own Vampire Hunter D, all though I wish that I did, it belongs to Yoshitaka Amano (I think). Two I'm writhing this at the end of Vampire Hunter D Blood Lust (Very good but his hand is bitchy). So here's the fic.

As I stand here under a tree, as they lower you in to the ground. I stand here thinking about the first time that we met; we both were chasing Meier Link. He told me that the girl was there because she wanted to be. Then he told me that I would never know what he felt because they love each other.

I knew what Meier Link and Charlotte when thought, for the one person I loved had been dead for years at that point.

Flashback (All the wavy lines and junk)

Looking down at the sliver coffin slowly being lowered down in to the ground, with in its walls laid my love. She was only 25 when she died, a beautiful young women that loved me no matter what happened, she stood by me even thought I only came and visited about once a year she loved me any way. Her little brother standing next to me silently crying, I knew I had to say something to him, he was a young man of 16. I knew that this was all my fault because I knew that a vampire was stakling me but I could not stop thinking about her. When I got to the house she came running out and hugging me I just stood there and let her. I asked were her brother was and was told that he was visiting one of his many girlfriend. I gave her a quick kiss than I told her I was going to check the counts castle just to make sure that nothing was going on. I went and when I returned there was the vampire giving her the eternal kiss, when I killed him, she sat there stuned I told her that I loved her and no matter she would be all right. I layed her down and pressed a kiss to her lips. I left to get her brother but when we got back she was laying on the bed with a stake through her heart. We buried her that day, I did something that I have not done in over five thousand years, I cried real tear not the blood ones that most vampires do. My loves brother came over and told me one thing that I thought I would never hear, I was a father. My baby was in another room when I came there. I went into the room and looked down at her, a baby with blonde hair and coal black eyes, I reached in to the little crib and picked the child up. She looked at me the same way her mother would. The child was result from my last vist were we finaly became lovers. I wished with all my might that she had not killed her self and had told me about the baby and I would have stayed here with them.

Back to the present

They are covering you my old friend. You said that no one would morn your passing but judging from the number of people here after we met you must have had a great life after we have parted.

There are only two women that I loved and both are dead because of me.

Flashback again

My mother dead because she was watching over me and my father, but I was not there I was playing the woods looking for snakes. And when I came back to the castle there bodies were both be-headed. I've been on my own since I was 9.

I turned to leave a little girl runs up to me. "Are you D?"

I nodded and started to ride away.

"Please don't go! My father would love to meet you!"

"I just came to keep a promise to an old friend."

"All right sir, please come if you ever need anything please come back."

I just smiled and rode away. I knew one person that I had to go and see. My little girl she will be 20 I know I had to go and see her. I whispered the one name that I would remember for all my live "DORIS, I love you." I turned to the west and rode away.

A/N: ok peeps I'm done with this. But if anyone would like me to go into the life of D's little girl just e-mail me and I will write and put you on my mail list. Please R&R thanks.