Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Belonging ❯ Lick your blood ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cut:

Takuma’s cheerful chatter abruptly stopped and the kitchen went quiet when Zero accidentally cut his thumb with the knife.
Smell:
He felt his fangs lengthen and he could smell the sweet nectar of Zeros blood, oh gods could he smell it. The siren call of Zero's blood filled Takuma's senses and had him swooning in sudden lust and hunger.
Lick:
Slowly and carefully, so as not to frighten the jumpy hunter, he reached his hand out for Zero's, all the while keeping his eyes locked with the hunters own startled gaze. Then he bent his head and gently licked the blood dripping from the boys’ tapered digit.
Nervous:
Zero thought his heart was going to pop out of his chest he was so nervous but he forced himself to stay still and not jerk away. This was important, just another hurdle in their relationship. Besides, once he calmed down a little, it really wasn’t so bad, quite the opposite really.
Blink:
He blinked when Takuma raised his head. Staring at the other boys mouth, knowing that it was his blood staining those perfect lips and felt the combined confusion of lust and terror.
Relax:
For all that, he felt his muscles relax, almost too quickly and Takuma was forced to support him for a few minutes. Zero had just one thought going through his head, he hadn’t taken advantage, and Takuma hadn't bitten him.
Kiss:
Takuma had predicted a lot of reactions from Zero when he finished licking his finger free of blood. A soul searing kiss wasn't one of them. Though he certainly wasn’t complaining.
Wish:
He only wished Senri could have been part of it.
Ice:
Though now that the proverbial ice had been broken, he hoped Zero would be a little more open to letting Senri do what he had allowed Takuma to.
Hope:
He could only hope that Zero would want to try it himself one day.

Converting /tmp/phpDdKdIN to /dev/stdout