Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Will Never Fall ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yuki woke up from that fearful dream of what happened 2 years ago. It still all seemed real. After that day Yuki left Cross Academy. He was in tears to see her go, but realized maybe it was time for her to live a life with no vampires. She was let go to be in a world where vampires were only myths and legends.
“Goodbye Yuki. It is true. Daughters will break their fathers hearts”, the head master said.
“We'll all miss you Yuki”. Kaname hugged her.”People in the outside world may not know of vampires being real, but you should still becareful and beware of everything around you.”
“Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you. Yuki got into the taxi. She didn't look back as the taxi drove away. She just wanted to get away and not come back. She couldn't help ans think of Kaname's words.
Yuki got out of bed and went to her closet. Yuki lived in a f very lovely apartment all by herself. She she took her pajama's of. As she put her demien capris on she looked to see if her mark was their from 2 years ago. After that night with zero she woke the next day to find a mark in the shape of a rose on her left thigh. She buttoned her blue baby doll tank and slipped on a pair of blue open toed flats.
Yuki was a first year at the towns community collage. As being a resident you are allowed to attend the collage free of charge. She slipped her book bag on her shoulder as she went out the door. She arrived to her first class early. Her teacher, Mr. Washburn always seemed a little to friendly with his female student's. Mr. Washburn tought Ancient History. Sometimes he would stare at Yuki when she wasn't looking. She always felt when his eyes were on here.
During her first class she received word that a female student disappeared. She was found dead. The investigators thought it was odd that the girl had to punctures wounds deep in her wrist. Yuki mind stared to rush back of memories of vampire attacks she had witnessed. She couldn't take it. Yuki ran out of the class room. Ever since she had lived in Mansfield nothing horrible has ever happened and even before she live there.
The spot where the rose was started to hurt. Yuki thought she should do some research on the spell she cast on Zero years ago. She was never fully sure of what it did. Yuki was feeling strange. She felt like someone was come near her and that she needed to get away. It felt more worse ,but close from feeling she got when ever Mr. Washburn had his gaze on her. First, she needed to know more about the spell, but where to search.