Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memory ❯ Found ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Found

Shiki sat on the couch, bored as always, when he suddenly felt as if something was wrong.
“what's up” Rima said, coming up behind him.
“It feels like theres another vampire near” he said back to her, standing.
“send someone else, we have to go” Rima said back to him.
Shiki nodded and looked for the first person around him, Aido happened to be there.
“hey can you go check around, I feel like theres another vampire near” Shiki said to Aido, looking clueless as always.
“Yeah, I feel it too, I'll look around” Aido said back and headed for the door.
It was their night off from class and he was busy answering his fan mail, but he was bored though.
He searched around the moon dorm first, finding nothing but as he was about to give up, a flash of brown caught his attention. It appeared for a second then disappeared behind a bush.
“I know your there, come out” He said apathetically.
A little girl, she looked about 13, with shoulder-length brown hair, deep blue eyes, a black and silver shirt that was a tube top, ending just above her stomach, a black mini-skirt, and black converse stepped out from the bush.
She had a dazed look in her eyes and wasn't able to focus on anything.
She had a cut on her leg that was gushing blood by the second.
“who are you?” Aido asked the girl as she walked over to him.
When she got about a foot from him, she opened her mouth to speak but collapsed in his arms from loss of blood.
Aido sighed and picked her up bridal style, taking her back to the moon dorm.
As he came in he got a few looks from everyone.
“what did you do to her, Hanabusa” Kain said coming up to him.
“nothing, she was sneaking around the dorm, she collapsed in my arms from lack of blood I guess” He said, shifting her so they could see the cut.
“oh” was all Kain said before retreating upstairs.
Then Ichijo came up and attempted to take her from Aido's arms.
Everyone was surprised when her hands clenched his shirt and she pulled herself to Aido.
“shes awake but not conscience” Ichijo said, letting go of her “can you sit her on the couch so I can stop the blood?”
Aido nodded and took her to the couch.
An hour after he bandaged up her leg, the girl opened her eyes.
She had refused to let go of Aido's shirt so he was forced to hold her and wait fro her to wake up.
“huh, what happened” She said, finally letting go of his shirt.
She looked up at Aido then realized the had been holding on to him the whole time and he was still holding her.
She then jumped off of him quickly and moved to the other side of the couch.
“I'm sorry” she said simply, looking around, as if having a panic attack.
“its fine, who are you?” Aido asked, trying to be nice.
She looked around once more then looked back at him with a scared expression.
“uh um, Miki” She said, pulling her legs up to her chest and hugging them to herself.
“do you have a last name?” Aido said, just wanting to know who she was and why she was here.
“I don't know” She said, putting her head down and resting her forehead on her knees.
Aido was very confused, how are you not suppose to know what your last name is?
“Well I'm Aido Hanabusa” He said smiling at her.
“nice to meet you, Aido-kun” She said, looking up and smiling, showing two fangs on each side of her mouth.
“so you are a vampire” Aido said with a surprised expression.
“ah uh, y-yes” Miki said, reaching up and touching one of her fangs with a finger.
“I'll be right back Miki-chan” Aido says and rushed upstairs to find Kaname, leaving Miki sitting on the couch.
“umm, Kaname-sama” Aido says outside of his door.
“yes, come in Aido” he says from within the doors.
Aido walks in slowly and stops once inside.
“I found a girl roaming around the dorm, she only nows her first name and that shes a vampire, what should I do?” Aido asks truthfully.
“give her a room to stay in here, we will find out more later” he says and Aido rushed out of the room and goes back downstairs.
Miki still sits on the couch waiting for Aido to come back.
“Miki-chan, come with me” Aido says from behind the couch.
Miki stands slowly and comes around the couch to where he stands.
Aido takes her upstairs and gives her a spare room to stay in while shes here.
“this is your room, you can stay here for a while” Aido says and turns to leave.
“wait” She says to him and he turns back around.
She runs up quickly and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek “thank you Aido-kun.”
He smiles and leaves her be for the night.

The Next Morning
Miki awoke with a startle, she was having the weirdest dream ever though she couldn't even explain it herself. She had been laying in a field, then abruptly, the sky turned gray and the grass turned to dirt. The earth shattered and she fell into the deep chasm, then only to wake up.
She pulled herself out of the bed and went downstairs, it was night at the time, she found this very vexing.
There were four people downstairs at the moment. One had brown hair, slightly spiky pointing in many directions; another was a girl, she had orangeish hair put into two pony-tails and she had deep blue eyes; another was a boy who looked a lot like Aido but had darker hair and looked taller than Aido; the last turned out to be Aido himself.
Miki's eyes sparkled at the sight of him.
“Hello” She says very cheerfully.
Aido turned his head slightly to see Miki standing at the top of the stairs.
When Miki saw Aido look at her, she smiled a very wide.
“Aido-kun!” she said enthusiastically, jumping over the rail at the top of the stairs and landing perfectly on the ground, then running over to hug him.
Aido blushed very deeply at the action and tried to pry her off of him without any luck.
“oh, I see you finally awake” he said, finally getting her off him.
Aido looked over at Kain and saw him trying to hold back a laugh.
Miki sat right in-between them and stared at the other two across from them.
“hey, Shiki, this is the girl you were sensing last night” Aido says with a slight smirk on his face.
“I see” Shiki says in a tone of apathy.
Miki stares at them for a long time then leans over to Aido and whispers “who are they?” in his ear.
Aido didn't really feel like introducing them himself so he gestured to Kain for him to introducing himself.
“I'm Kain Akatsuki” Kain said first the looked at Rima.
She looked at Miki then spoke “I'm Rima Touya”
“Shiki Senri” Shiki said finishing off the introductions for the moment.
“I'm Miki” she said smiling at them all.
“hmm, I never did ask you how old you were” Aido said looking down at her.
“uh, I really don't know for sure, I think I'm 13 and my birthday is on June 9th” she said.
“I see” Aido said then looked away just to turn back around quickly.
“thats three days from now” He said.
Everyone just nodded.
“I don't need anything, I'm probably just going to leave later” Miki said looking down sadly.
“no, you can stay, we just need to see the chairman” came a voice that everyone but Miki recognized.
Miki looked up at the top of the stairs and there stood a tall figure.
“come, I will take you now” Kaname says coming down the stairs.
Miki gave him a suspicious look then wrapped her arms around Aido's waist, refusing to go.
“Aido, do you mind coming” Kaname said calmly, he could tell that th girl was already attached to the blond boy.
“sure” Aido said, standing up and pulling Miki with him.
She let go of his waist for a moment just to grab his arm.
When they finally got to the chairman's office, he was inside talking to someone.
They weren't exactly talking at the moment but someone was in there, and that someone turned out to be Zero Kiryu.
The three of them went in, Miki still latched to Aido's arm, Aido slightly blushing because of it, and Kaname completely emotionless.
“Chairman, heres the girl I told you about” Kaname said.
Zero turned around, glared at Kaname, then Aido then simply looked at Miki.
“I see she likes Aido-kun here” the chairman said twirling around happily.
Miki just stared at him with wide eyes.
The chairman stopped right in front of her and bent down to her level.
“what is your name?” He asked her as she just stared at him.
She slightly moved to hide behind Aido then said “Miki”
“AWW YOUR SO CUTE!!!” he squealed, grabbing her and hugging Miki tight.
The door opened suddenly and Yuki stood there. She saw the chairman hugging the girl and she looked like she couldn't breathe.
“hey, don't kill the girl” Yuki said snatching Miki away from him.
Miki looked up at her then whispered “thank you”.
She wiggled out of Yuki's arms and ran back to Aido.
Yuki looked at her in surprise, she actually ran back to Aido.
“so who is she?” Yuki asked politely.
“thats Miki, Aido-kun found her wandering around their dorm” The chairman said, sitting back down.
“I see, is she joining the Night Class?” Yuki asked very softly, mostly because Zero was in the room.
“yes, I guess she can” The chairman said looking at Kaname and he just nodded.
“well” The chairman said running over to a closet and grabbing a Night Class girl uniform “heres your uniform.
Miki just stared at is, looked up a Aido then back at the uniform “it's white” she said, almost a growl.
“yes, it I suppose” he answered her in a happy tone.
“oh and this is Yuki Cross” the chairman said pointing to Yuki “Zero Kiryu” he said pointing to Zero “and I'm Kaien Cross” he said about himself.
Miki looked at them with a death glare “hi” she simply said, and took the uniform from him, then pulled Aido out of the room.
Aido just rolled his eyes and went out with her.
“why is she so attached to Aido-kun?” Yuki asked once they were gone.
“well, Aido was the first to find her so I guess he's just special to her” Kaname said then left himself.
“I think she's hiding something” Zero said once he was gone also.
Ray-chan: hehehehe
Zero: why do I think shes evil?
Ray-chan: how should I know, it makes a better story *-*
Aido: and shes attached to me why?
Ray-chan: because your my favorite character -hugs-
Aido: I feel special -hugs back-
Kaname: I seem...emo
Ray-chan: because you are!! -laughs-
Yuki: no hes not, and all I did was question people and save her from the death hug
Ray-chan: too bad
Yuki: mean
Ray-chan: I know n_n
Yuki, Kaname, and Zero: ......
Ray-chan: oh yeah June 9th really is my birthday!! and my eyes are blue and I have shoulder length brown hair!!
Aido: wow
Ray-chan:I know, also I don't own Vampire knight or any of the characters, forgot to do that.
Zero: you better not own me
Ray-chan: -glares- Aido..
Aido: oh yeah, R&R, do it for Ray-chan!!