Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ There are know Knights ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer:I do not own Vampire knight. I am not sure of the pairings yet, but give me ideas of who should be together.
 
Yuki looked up at the headmaster then she stared at Kaname.
“We can't let this news get to anyone else”, Kaname said.
“We can't stop it from being heard. By the time you return to the Moon dorm the all of the Night Class will know.”Headmaster said.
“Were there any survivers?”Yuki asked.
“I'm afraid not. Everyone was killed.”
“ Will it happen again.”Zero asked.
“Most likely not, but something far worse,”Kaname replied. There was silence between everyone.
“That's all for now. Zero , You and Yuki should go. I need you to go into town tomorrow, so you need plenty of rest”. Headmaster Cross said pushing Yuki and Zero out the door.
“Kaname , what do you think will happen when the rest of the Night Class hears of the news.” Headmaster Cross sat down in his chair looking out the window to the Moonlight dorm.
“I'm very unsure', Kaname replied.
“You better go. We'll discuss more of the matter tomorrow.”Headmaster croos said.Kaname left to check on the night Class when they received the news.
Yuki and Zero were in the same bathroom brushing their teeth.
“Zero, can't you use the dorm bathroom.”
“You know it's always full around this time.”
Yuki finished brushing her teeth letting Zero brush his.” Zero, do u think there could be a war”
“If there's going to be one it wouldn't surprise me.”
“Your not suppose to say that”, Yuki said yelling.
“Then what am I suppose to say.”
“Your suppose to say, Don't worry. There's not going to be a war.”
“Yuki, I think it's about time you stopped believing vampires and humans can live in peace. At some time the barrier that keeps the Night and Day classes separate will break and everyone will know the truth.Well, It's getting late. Goodnight Yuki.
Yuki didn't say anything to Zero after he said goodnight. Yuki went to her room. She cound't sleep that night just thinking about what was to come.
Kaname returned to the Moon Dorm. All of the vampires were gathered together in the commons room.
“Has everyone heard the news”, Kaname said taking his seat.
“Yes,we all know of what has happened”, Ichijo said. “What is going to happen.”
Kaname stood up. “Everyone listen up.You all know what has happened. Five pureblooed vampires slaughtered an entire villiage of humans.All I can tell you now is that things are going to get bad. I don't know in what way.You all must calm down and return to your rooms.'
“Kaname-sama can't you do anything to stop something from happening”, Ichijo asked.
“I wish I could do something, but I can't. I may be very powerful to over come manythings, but I also have my limits.”
Kaname was the last to leave the room. He needed rest for tomorrow would be a long day for many things to discuss.